Saturday, September 13, 2014

Quarterly Co. Unclutterer Review September 2014 #UCL05

I'm a sucker for a great Quarterly Co. box!  This is my first Unclutterer box and I'm really happy with it.  This subscription is $50 ever quarter, which included free shipping.

#UCL05
 My #UCL05 contained one item.  However, this is a very essential item to have at home or in your car.  According to the letter, the writer experienced an infection which turned out to be very bothersome and expensive.  Had she taken the time to treat her wound at home, the infection would have been prevented.  Hence, the shipment of the Quarterly Co./Unclutterer exclusive Premium First Aid Kit!


Quarterly Co. Unclutterer September 2014
 First Aid Kit ~ Everything you need for minor injury treatment at home!  This sturdy metal case has a handle that makes it convenient to transport.  Inside are bandages, gauze, compresses, eye patches, cold patches, tape, antibiotic cream, and more.  


First Aid Kit
 The contents of this kit are listed inside the lid.  Since I have no medical background, this is very nice to have.  There is also a wallet card that details a variety of first aid instructions.


Quarterly Co. Unclutterer September 2014
I find this kit to be well organized and very useful.  It definitely beats my cluttered shoebox of random, outdated first aid supplies!  Can't wait for my next Quarterly Co. box!


No comments:

Post a Comment