Saturday, September 20, 2014

Gizmo Crate Review August 2014

No, I'm not late posting this.  I just received the August Gizmo Crate today, the 20th of September.  Apparently the company relocated this month to a larger warehouse and experienced a tragedy amongst the staff.  Let's hope they can get September's box out in ten days.

Monthly Subscription Boxes
 Gizmo Crate is a subscription service that sends out gadgets and foodie items each month.  A monthly subscription is $39, a 3-month subscription is $105, a 6-month subscription is $192, and a year's worth of Gizmo Crates is $348.


Popcorners
 Popcorners ~ Yum!  These are popped corn chips.  In other words, popcorn shaped like a chip.  I got the Kettle flavored bag and they are delicious!  This is a sweet and salty taste.  You may be able to find these on a Jet Blue flight or in an AMC movie theater.


Card Wallet
 Card Wallet ~ This looks like an aluminum card wallet, but doesn't feel like aluminum.  It looks to be waterproof as well.  It opens up to feature an accordion style holding compartment.  It's deep enough to hold many cards and opens easily.


Interfaced In-Car Charger
 Interfaced In-Car Charger ~ No more fighting over who gets to charge their phone in the car!  This convenient item has two USB ports, perfect for charging both of my children's devices.


Car Universal Holder
Car Universal Holder ~ I also like this item.  The base has a suction cup that mounts to a dash or windshield.  The top is a clip on a swivel joint.  It's design will hold my Galaxy Note 3, which I find impressive.  This device doesn't have to be exclusive to cell phones either.  The clip will also hold GPS devices, cameras, small cups, and parking ticket stubs.  This would even be handy on my desk.

Gizmo Crate has so much potential.  Hopefully they will be able to improve their shipping and partnerships.  I'm not sure that the value of this box was $39, but I'm happy with my gadgets.  What are your thoughts on this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment