Saturday, September 13, 2014

Kawaii Monthly Review September 2014

Our package from Chiba, Japan is here!  This may be our last Kawaii Monthly review.  My daughter no longer wants this box, so I will probably cancel her subscription.  Kawaii Monthly is $18.99 a month, shipping included.  There are always five items inside that reflect kawaii cuteness and beauty.

Kawaii Monthly
I love that Kawaii Monthly includes a description of each item.  This is so helpful, considering we aren't sure what a lot of the items are.




Hello Kitty Ribbon Gummies
Hello Kitty Ribbon Gummies ~ These gummy candies are shaped like Hello Kitty's famous hair bow.  They are peach and apple flavored.  This is a limited edition candy celebrating her 40th anniversary.


Romantic Hand Mirror
 Romantic Hand Mirror ~ This is a unique design for a mirror.  You can use it as a hand mirror, or fold it into an upright mirror.  When folded, it stands alone so you can have both hands free for makeup application.


Rocket Pencils
 Rocket Pencils ~ In Japan, these are referred to as rocket pencils.  I am more familiar with the term pop-a-point pencils.  I loved using these as a little girl!  My daughter took them to school with her yesterday.  There is also a colored pencil inside.


Feet Pads
 Healthy Feet ~ I've always wanted to try these!  I'll let you know if I feel healthier  ;-)  The pads contain a plant extract that soothes and removes impurities from the soles of your feet.  You apply them at night before bed and remove them in the morning.


Hello Kitty Tote Bag
Hello Kitty Tote Bag ~ This is super cute and really nice!  It was big enough to use as an overnight bag for a sleepover.  My daughter already has this packed and ready to go.  The bag can easily be wiped off.


I'm really sad that my daughter no longer wants this subscription.  I've honestly enjoyed a lot of the items from Kawaii Monthly.  I'll miss this box!

No comments:

Post a Comment