Monday, September 22, 2014

Socialbliss Style Box Review September 2014

It's so much fun getting purses in the mail, and that's why I love The Style Box from Socialbliss.  #TheStyleBox leads us into fall with bold colors, shapes, and trends.  Socialbliss offers several different subscription options from month-to-month to a one-year subscription.  The longer you subscribe, the more you save.   

#TheStyleBox



#TheStyleBox#TheStyleBox


Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara
Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara ~ ($8)  I received this full-sized mascara in a Beauty Box 5 shipment a few months ago.  After several weeks of use, I decided that this is not my favorite mascara.  I experienced heavy amounts of mascara on my wand, which clumped up on my eyelashes.  I was frequently cleaning excess mascara off the wand.  I'm going to try this product again to see if my first mascara was a fluke.


Belcho USA Sterling Silver Pyramid Midi Ring
Sterling Silver Pyramid Midi Ring by Belcho USA ~ ($30)  This midi ring is a bold trend with a bold shape!  Belcho USA is a California based company that is headed by jewelry designer Marie K.  She is a self-taught jewelry artist who designs, molds, bakes, and casts her jewelry through a meticulous process.  I need to get used to the feel of a midi ring.  I am a little worried about losing it while wearing it.


Space Linked Halos Necklace
Linked Halos Necklace by Space ~ ($15)  I have loved the necklaces in my Style Box for the past two months!  I think this necklace is simple, yet bold.  It makes a statement without being loud.  I can't wait to wear this piece!  I think I'll wear it with a solid black shirt.


Urban Expressions Two-Toned Tyra Clutch
Two-Toned Tyra Clutch by Urban Expressions ~ I love this bag!  It is so sleek and elegant.  It does seem to make a bold statement with the color blocking and gold trim.  There's more to this bag than just its looks.  It's made of vegan leather, or a Poly Urethane that doesn't contain harmful chemicals and harmful plastics.  Urban Expressions is a company that prides itself on not exploiting animals and is certified by Vegan.org and PETA.  I'm so glad Socialbliss supports companies and designers who are environmentally conscious.


#TheStyleBox
I know I'm going to enjoy this month's #TheStyleBox.  It's well worth the money.  I'd love to have a new wallet in a future shipment.  What would you like to see in upcoming boxes?

1 comment: