Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Review September 2014

I always get something I LOVE in my Beauty Box 5!  This month is no exception.  At only $12 a month, $30 a quarter, or $99 a year, you have to get on board with this company.

#bb5fave
This month Beauty Box 5 acknowledges the balancing act that all great women must do.  No matter what you must balance, always make sure there is time for yourself.


Monthly Subscription Box
Here is the detail card explaining the five items.


Sally Hansen Toe Spacers
Sally Hansen Toe Spacers ~ ($1.99) If you're going to take the time to paint your toes, you might as well do it right.  This spaces and cushions your toes so that you get the perfect polish!


Natural Style by Fubu Deep Conditioner and Co-Wash
Natural Style by Fubu Deep Conditioner and Co-Wash ~ This is going with me on my trip later this week!  I hate packing full-sized items, so I usually use the hotel shampoo and conditioner.  Since this is small, I'll pack this and use it on Thursday.  It has 8 repairing oils and shea butter to strengthen hair and minimize frizz.  I can't wait to use this deep conditioner!


My Beauty Spot Nail Polish
My Beauty Spot Nail Polish ~ I got a very dark berry/wine color.  It has a sparkle to it and looks great for fall!  There was a little polish on the outside of the bottle and lid, but no mess in the box.


Lashem 3-in-1 Eye Bright
Chrislie Formulations 3-in-1 Eye Bright ~ If this little baby does everything it says it does, then I'm gonna love it!  This is a triple action eye serum that smooths, brightens, and firms eyes.  You apply this at night.  It even reduces dark circles, fine lines, and puffiness.  I really hope this works!


Nicka K New York Eyelight Crayon
Nicka K New York Eyelight Crayon ~ ($4.49) This is my favorite item in the box!  I love the concept and the shade!  You can get a precision application with this shadow stick.  It's so easy to apply and has staying power.  The color is dark and blends well.  I got the shade, "Moss", and love how it looks.  I'm thinking about ordering these in Gold, Onyx, Charcoal, Pearl, Champagne, and Brown!


#bb5fave
I also subscribe to Ipsy and some fashion/style boxes.  I'm getting quite the collection of polish, gloss, and mascara.  Is anyone else in this boat?  I'd love to see some alternatives like base coat, top coat, eyelash conditioner, lip conditioner, etc.  I could also use a nail buffer!  What are some things you'd like to see in your future boxes?  Even though I get a lot of repeats, I still enjoy my Beauty Box 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment