Friday, September 5, 2014

iDiscoverBox Review August 2014

I just received my August iDiscoverBox today!  Even though it arrived in September, I was really happy with my cell phone accessories.  

monthly subscription boxes
 I get accessories for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.  iDiscoverBox usually sends two cases and an additional item.  Monthly subscriptions are $15.99, which includes shipping.  The best value is a one-year subscription for $9.99 a month, totaling $119.88.



Cell Phone Charm
 Cell Phone Charm ~ Cell phones need jewelry too, right?  Your cell phone is an extension of you.  So you might as well dress it up too!  This cute rhinestone charm can be quickly attached to your phone.


Zebra Print Shell
 Zebra Print Shell ~ Two months in a row of cases with actual designs!  I love this shell - it matches my classroom perfectly.  


Pink & Black Case w/ Kickstand ~ I really like this case too!  The fuchsia part is a protective rubber casing.  The black section has a kickstand and is a hard plastic.  This case is very functional.


I have been pleased with my last two iDiscoverBox mailings.  I think it's fun changing out my cell phone cases.  I'm still waiting on an armband though!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment