Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ipsy Review September 2014

Ipsy
 It's the September Ipsy!  This month we are talking Street Style.  My bag contained goodies for my eyes, lips, face, and hands.


Ipsy Makeup Bag
The bag is a metallic silver with stud details.  It's pliable and really hip!


Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
 Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush ~ ($6.99) I love makeup brushes!  This is a dual function brush for your eyes.  Use the larger end to apply eyeshadow all over the eye and the narrow end to add definition.  It feels so soft!


Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss
Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss ~ ($19) I really don't need any more lip gloss, but I love this shade!  It is a deep berry, perfect for the changing weather.  This gloss doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a long time.  I'm actually impressed with this product!


Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil
 Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil ~ Pacifica provides makeup that is vegan and 100% cruelty free.  This is a sample of their water-proof eye pencil.  It is buttery smooth and glides on.  I received the shade, Gun Metal, which is a shimmery silver/grey.  I only use black eyeliner, but I've seen pictures of a silver liner above the black.  I may try this technique out.  The full-sized product is valued at $11.


Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream
 Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream ~ This product is interesting......I must say it smells like an English old lady!  It has a strong floral scent and feels like a light lotion.  After applied, my hands feel heavily coated.  I'm not sure this is a product I care too much for, but there are some nice ingredients in it.


Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser
Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser ~ I'm taking this with me next week when I go out of town.  I love sample sized items for traveling!  I went ahead and used this tonight.  It seems to work just as well as any other face cleanser.  I must be a little congested because I could not smell the cleanser at all.  This is a gentle cleanser that doesn't dry or irritate your face.


Monthly Subscription Boxes
My Ipsy faves this month are the eyeshadow brush and tinted lip gloss.  The only product I don't plan on using is the eye pencil.  I'm happy with my $10 purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment