Friday, April 3, 2015

1Up Box Review March 2015

March's 1Up Box was all about Villains, and it was baaad!  1Up Box has 3 different subscription options: monthly - $12.92 + $6 s&h, 3 months - $12.42 + $6 s&h, or 6 months - $11.92 + $6 s&h.


 1Up Box Collectible Pin ~ The March pin features one of DC Comic's biggest villains, Joker. 


 Joke's On You Whoopee Cushion ~ Our second whoopee cushion of the month!  This one blows up so much easier than the one we got in our Nerd Block.  It's smaller too and has Joker on it.


 The Dark Lord of Spade Decal ~ I think this is a cool sticker!  Not sure what we'll put it on, but we will find a place for this.


 The Corrupted Legendary Warrior Poster ~ This poster features a corrupted Link and possibly Ganon in the background.  We got the orange variation of the poster.


 The Legend of Greed Wallet ~ This wasn't on the information card, but it's a nice bonus item.  Evil Companions created a wallet with a greedy Link.  It looks like a woven paper material with a rubbery finish to it.  It's not Tyvek, but feels like it will hold up for a long time.


 Spoo-Key Key Cover ~ I think I'll put Boo on my house key!  This is a fun 1Up Box exclusive.


 Harley Quinn Pocket Pop Keychain ~ This arrived just in time!  My son's Minecraft dangler just broke and he needs a replacement.  Harley Quinn is going on his backpack for the rest of the school year.


1Up Box March 2015
 Share-A-Joke T-shirt ~ I this is a creative shirt!  I love the play on Coca Cola and mashup with the Joker.  I also like the foam finger addition.


My favorite items were the Pocket Pop Keychain and t-shirt.  Next month's theme is Hero and will feature a Pop Vinyl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment