Sunday, April 26, 2015

Little Lace Box Review April 2015

My Little Lace Box is always the highlight of my month!  The girls went with a theme in honor of their grandmother, called "Nona's Kitchen".  Once again, it is wonderfully curated to the theme and everything is usable and enjoyable.


 Each item is wonderfully detailed on this sheet.  There were so many things in this box, they had to use both sides to describe the selections.


Market List Notepad
 Market List Notepad by Brianna ~ ($4.99)  I love making lists, in fact I NEED to make lists on a daily basis.  I'm glad they think of organizational items to include that make life a little easier.  This design coordinates with the tea towel.  


Cucina Dish Soap from Fruits & Passion ~ ($8.99)  This pretty little bottle puts my Dawn detergent to shame!  It's an eco-conscious detergent with a biodegradable formula.  It contains coconut oil and cornstarch as opposed to the petrochemical derivates in conventional detergent.  Everyone received the scent, Lime Zest and Cypress.  It smells fresh and citrusy.  


Filotea Pennette della Domenica from Marx Foods ~ ($8.99)  Mike and I enjoyed this for lunch today!  These artisanal noodles are made with premium ingredients and undergo a slower creation process to ensure a gourmet quality noodle.


Trentasette Red Pesto  Sauce with Truffles ~ ($8.50)  We paired this pesto with the pasta above and loved our meal!  I'll definitely be ordering more of this.  Ingredients include sundried tomatoes, nuts, garlic, pine nuts, and basil.  It has a great sharp flavor that awakens your tastebuds.


The Ancient Olive Gourmet Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar ~ ($13.99)  & One Full-Size Ancient Olive Oil or Balsamic Vinegar ~ ($13.99)  I'm so excited to order my free full-sized item from The Ancient Olive!  While we wait for this delivery, we get to try a sampler of Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil and Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar.    I've already tried these out in our pasta and with French bread.  They have a great citrus flavor, perfect for spring!


Tea Towel by Belle & Union Co ~ ($14.99)  This towel looks so cute in my kitchen!  I like the simplistic, vintage look to it and my husband likes the trucks.  It's definitely a win-win for the both of us.


Porcelain Jewelry Dish by Janelle Beaulieu ~ ($14.99)  This dainty dish is going in my bathroom!  I need a safe place to lay my rings when I wash my hands.  This was crafted in the Adirondack Mountains of New York by Artisan Janelle Beaulieu.  I received the unglazed version of the dish, which has a lace imprint pattern.  Check out her Etsy store, Stuck in the Mud Pottery if interested in seeing more of her work.


Olive Oil Dipping Bowls by Le Cadeaux ~ ($15.99)  I have a weakness for bread and now I've found another reason to buy more bread.  These mini bowls are awesome!  They are the most eye-catching item in this month's box.  They'll definitely enable me to eat more bread, because I love to dip it in olive oil and garlic.


"Nona's Kitchen" was a huge hit in Stacey's house!  Everything in this box is great!  I'm so amazed at how these girls keep coming up with solid boxes.  Little Lace Box has changed over to a bi-monthly service to ensure wonderful curations for their subscribers.  Their next box will ship in June.  It is themed, "Classy and Fabulous" and will help accessorize us for the summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment