Friday, April 3, 2015

Pokecrate Review March 2015

Pokecrate is one of my newest subscriptions.  I just received the March box today.  I'm not happy with their shipping - I've received both Pokecrates after the month is over.  I'd love to receive the April box in April.  I pay $15.99, plus $4 shipping for this box.
 Pokemon Key Chain ~ I've received this item in both Pokecrates.  If you want this, send me an email and it's yours!


 Blastoise Sticker ~ This is nice and will find a place on a notebook somewhere.


BCW Deck Case ~ We really needed this!  There are Pokemon cards laying around all over the house.  


Panpour Plush ~ Panpour is a water-type elemental monkey.  This is a 7" plush and is really cute.


Loose Pokemon Cards ~ We received Hoothoot, Broken Time-Space, Japanese Meowth, and Oddish.  


Pokemon Promo Pack & Pokemon XY Flashfire Pack ~ The Series 9 Promo Pack contained an Energy card, Chimchar, and Buizel.  We hit the jackpot with the XY Flashfire pack.  See the image below!
Mega Charizard EX ~ My kids were super excited to get this little gem!  This card makes the Pokecrate worth every cent!


Pokemon Online Code ~ Here's a gift to the first taker.  If you use this, please comment below that the code has been taken.


What do you think of Pokecrate?  I hope future boxes have more of a variety of items, but I think it may be hard to provide different things because this box is limited to one brand.

2 comments: