Monday, April 20, 2015

Beauty Box 5 Review April 2015

The April Beauty Box 5 has a fresh feel to it.  This month I got cleansers and moisturizers!  


 I joined Beauty Box 5 for $99 a year, and haven't regretted it!  Other subscription options include $12/month, and $30 every 3 months.


 Lasting Smiles Passionfruit Mango Organic Lip Balm ~ ($4.99)  Beauty with a cause!  I love the smoothness and smell of this lip balm.  It's made with coconut oil, sunflower oil, shea butter, and Vitamin E and feels great.  Every Lasting Smiles purchase supports cleft lip and palate surgeries.  I have two cousins who were adopted from China and have cleft lips.  I definitely see myself buying more of this lip balm to support their cause!  #LastingSmiles


 TwinGloss ~ ($2.50)  This gloss comes from Style Essentials/Almar Sales.  It combines two complimentary colors in one lip gloss.  I got the neutral-sheer color, which looks really good on.  #StyleEssentials


 Dancin' Goat Hula Bliss Body Lotion ~ I received this in my Little Lace Box a couple of months ago.  This is a nicely lavender-scented lotion made with goat's milk.  It also includes coconut oil and sunflower oil.  I like how it gives my skin a healthy glow.  #DancinGoatSkinCare



Incoco Nail Polish Applique Set ~ ($8.99)  I got a pretty design called, Beauty Sleep.  It's a raspberry shade with black lace.   The back of the package has a 20% off discount code for future purchases!  #Incoco


First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser ~ I've never heard of First Aid Beauty before, but I like it!  It's a pearlescent creamy cleanser, that's quite gentle and safe for sensitive skin.  It did burn around my eyes, but overall I really like the results from the product.  #FirstAidBeauty


I think April was a good month for Beauty Box 5!  I plan on using everything and especially love the Lasting Smiles lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment