Sunday, April 26, 2015

Ipsy Review April 2015

This month's Ipsy bag is so cute!  It's a multi-colored, woven straw bag.  The theme was Beautifully Bohemian.
#ipsy


#BohoJG
Julie G Nail Color ~ This color is "Damsel", which is a pink tint.  Julie G is a Jesse's Girl product.  I'm currently wearing Jesse's Girl liquid eyeliner and am excited to try this polish.


#BohoMS
Mullein & Sparrow Tinted Lip & Cheek Balm ~ For some odd reason, I enjoy a good lip and cheek product.  The packaging for this item is awesome - I love the color scheme and artwork.  This is definitely more of a lip balm than cheek color.  It was too sheer on my cheeks after numerous applications, plus it was a bit too shiny.  It looks really dark in the tin, but is more transparent than colored.  I think it smells wonderful - orange & patchouli.  This company looks fabulous and really puts a lot of effort in obtaining natural, high-quality, plant-based ingredients.  I'm loving this as a lip balm because it feels so smooth.  I definitely need to check out their Dry Shampoo.


#BohoPandora
Pandora's Makeup Box Blush ~ I've been using cream blush for a while and forgot how nice powered blush was.  I'm extremely happy with this "Carnation Pink" blush from Pandora's Makeup Box!  It looks great and lasts throughout the day.  I may just buy a palette and some of their beautiful eye shadow colors!


#BohotheBalm
Nude Dude Eyeshadow Single ~ This packaging is spot on!  I've never heard of theBalm Cosmetics, but find their marketing to be wonderful.  This shadow is from the Nude Dude series.  I received "Flirty", which is a shimmering golden violet.  I pair it with black shadow and it actually looks good. After checking out their website, I think I may use the Ipsy 20% offer and get the Nude 'tude palette.


#BohoLather
Ultra Light Face Lotion by Lather ~ Here is my favorite product from the April Ipsy shipment!  This lotion is deceiving.  My first thought when applying was, I'm going to need more.  Wrong!  It truly is a light face lotion, but the moisturizing factor is really high!  I like that it is made with grapeseed oil and is gentle on my sensitive skin.  I'd love to try the Vitamin C Peptide Renewal and the Sweet Almond products.


#Ipsy
Overall, I'm very happy with my Ipsy this month!  I'm not a big polish fan, but my daughter will use it.  The bag is great and really goes with the Bohemian theme.  I love receiving products from companies I've never heard of.  I now want to buy more items from these companies!


#Ipsy

These were the products in my daughter's Ipsy.  She received Dry Shampoo from Klorane, Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss, Evelyn Iona Concealer, Julie G Nail Polish, and the Nude Dude Eyeshadow.


No comments:

Post a Comment