Sunday, May 17, 2015

1Up Box Review April 2015

1Up Box is a newer geek box company.  It's only $18.92 and ships around the middle of the month.  This month's theme was "Hero".


 The information card described all of the items included in the box.


 1Up Box Collectible Pin ~ April 2015 is all about heroes.  The pin features a mushroom signal.


 Superhero Iron-On Patch ~ This two-toned patch would look great on a backpack or computer bag.    I think the design is awesome!  I see Mario, Batman, Kirby, Finn, and Mega Man.  I love the use of color on this.


 Superhero Key Cover ~ This is a 1Up Box exclusive.  We got Batman with the 1Up logo on it.  Key covers make boring keys fun!  I hope this is the last key cover for the year though.  I only carry two keys.


 Legendary Necklace ~ My son can show his gamer love with this Triforce necklace from The Legend of Zelda.  


 Spider-Man Air Freshener ~ Yay!  We love air fresheners!  These always end up in my kid's room. This little hero will fight those stinky sock smells.  I hope he wins!


 Captain America Pop Vinyl ~ Captain America is one of our favorite heroes.  I'm so glad we got this Pop figure.  This really adds the awesome factor to the 1Up box.


Mushroom-Signal T-Shirt
 Mushroom-Signal T-Shirt ~ This is a cute shirt design.  Two heroes in one!  I like the use of the mushroom signal - it ties in well with both the theme and the company.  


I think this has been my favorite 1Up Box because I love Pop vinyls.  Any thoughts on this box?

No comments:

Post a Comment