Sunday, May 17, 2015

Lilee Review April 2015

I was somewhat leery about subscribing to a $50 box, but I haven't regretted my Lilee subscription in the least bit.  Lilee is the ultimate box for women who enjoy life through beauty, accessories, and indulgence.
#LileeLove


#LileeLove
Be My +1 Postcard ~ ($4)  This fun card lets you invite your bestie to your next crazy adventure!  Summertime = concerts!


#LileeLove
Bonus Minis ~ This month's bonuses include the Seaweed Bath Co. Body Wash sample in lavender and a free box from Nibblr!  I can't wait to redeem the Nibblr offer.


#SpaSister
Spa Sister Eyelid Gel Mask ~ ($8)  This little dandy will come in handy after all of those fun concerts and late nights!  I like that you can use it hot or cold.  #SpaSister


#BeautyForReal
Beauty for Real Light Up Lip Color ~ ($22)  This lip gloss comes equipped with a mirror and LED light to make application a breeze!  I received the shade, "Barely There", which is a nude that covers really well.  This is a thicker gloss and stays on well.  #beautyforreal


#SpaSavvy
Printed Ice Bag ~ ($19.99)  I think this ice bag is sooo cute!  It's from Spa Savvy.  This is so much nicer than a square-shaped ice pack or a plastic bag.  It's bad that I'm kind of looking forward to our next mishap!  #spasavvy


#BioSwiss
Bio Swiss Shoe Inserts ~ ($4.99)  This is a well-needed practical item.  I've used these in a pair of sandals and thought they added a little cushion to the balls of my feet.  #bioswiss


#LileeLove
Hello Lovely Tumbler ~ ($19.99)  Who doesn't love to drink in style?  This tumbler is well insulated and will make a lovely addition to my desk at work!  I like the rubber grip, which keeps your hands from getting a cold or hot shock.  #LileeLove


#Defendear
Tru Hearing Protection ~ ($40.50)  These are awesome!  They fit well and are something I'd never buy myself, but can definitely use!  I took them with me to Shaky Knees, but didn't use (wish I had).  I'll definitely use them next festival or concert I go to.  #defendear


#RobynRhodes
Pink Brushed Metal Bracelet ~ ($45)  My bangle has a silver brushed finish with a light pink stone. It's very delicate and modern.  I can't wait to find an outfit for it!  Robyn Rhodes is the jewelry designer and she has some gorgeous rings on her website.  #RobynRhodes


#LileeLove
  I really enjoy my Lilee boxes.  They are so feminine and fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment