Sunday, May 17, 2015

Nerd Block Classic Review April 2015

"Growing Up 80's" was the April 2015 theme for the Nerd Block Classic box.  It's full of great childhood nostalgia.


 I pay $19.99 a month, plus shipping for the Nerd Block Classic.  Nerd Block also sells boxes for kids, a Horror Block, an Arcade Block, and a Comic Block.


Nerd Play Trading Cards
 Nerdplay Trading Cards ~ I'm not very impressed with these cards, but I guess they're great for those on the cosplay circuit.


Kevin Smith
 Tough Sh*t by Kevin Smith ~ I'm already into the first chapter and this book is beyond hilarious!  I love Kevin Smith and really hope I get to see him at Fandom Fest in Louisville.  Also eagerly looking forward to Mallrats 2.


 Pac-Man Mug ~ Nothing like being able to show my 80's love at work!  Pac-Man and the ghosts show up when a hot beverage is added to the mug.


#WeLoveTITANS
 Ecto-1 Vinyl Figure ~ The Ecto-1 is definitely an iconic car from 80's cinema!  This is part of the "Who ya Gonna Call?" collection from Titan Merchandise.  I'd love to have the rest of the figures in this series.


 88 Miles Per hour T-Shirt ~ Another classic 80's car (time machine)!  The DeLorean DMC-12 was Dr. Emmett Brown's vehicle of choice for a time machine.  88MPH activates the Flux Capacitor, and the rest is history!  Ryker just watched Back to the Future 2 with his grandfather and was so excited to get this shirt.


  My favorite item in this Nerd Block Classic was Tough Sh*t.  I love a good read.  My son definitely loved the shirt and Ecto-1.  Overall, we were really pleased with this box.  May's theme is Ani-May which is right up my daughter's alley!

1 comment: