Thursday, May 14, 2015

Quarterly Co. Kevin Rose Box Review April 2015 #KEV02

The tech lover in me had to subscribe to this box.  I just received the #KEV02 shipment from Quarterly Co. and Kevin Rose.  He referred to this box as having a personal hygiene theme, but there is also a twist of fun in it.
Quarterly Co. Kevin Rose

 This insert wasn't very descriptive, but Kevin did make a video explaining each item.

Ursa Major Face Wipes
 Face Wipes from Ursa Major ~ I could have really used these this past weekend at Shaky Knees.  I like that these are individually wrapped.  They clean, exfoliate, soothe, and hydrate your face.  I may save these for my Code.org trip to Chicago and sneak in a visit to the Pitchfork Music Festival!  I like the bag too.


Redbeard Brew Bars
 Beer Soap Mini-bar ~ Redbeard Brew Bars is an awesome Veteran-owned company that specializes in "beer-turned soap" bars.  Ironically, I received my first Redbeard Brew Bar in a DIGG Quarterly Co. box.  This soap (Citrus Hefeweizen) smells fabulous!  Our last bar was the Pale Ale and my husband loved it.  I'd like to try the Mulled Hard Cider Brew Bar.  


Richer Poorer Inc.
 Richer Poorer Inc. Crew Socks ~ Even tech guys know style!  We love getting socks from Quarterly Co. curators.  They are always well-made and wonderfully designed.  They are made with Coolmax fabric, which is awesome for this time of the year.  The footbed is padded and provides a nice arch support.


Adam Lister Godfather print
 "Godfather" print by Adam Lister ~ From Thundercats to VanGogh to Star Wars to Michael Jordan.  Adam Lister immortalizes popular iconic visuals with a tech-twist.  I'm impressed with the watercolor media and sharp lines that create a pixelated/8-bit look.  This Godfather print is cool, yet nerdy.  Love!


Coldbrew Matcha Tea
 Coldbrew Matcha Tea ~ This is from Breakaway Matcha.  The tea is packaged in a a UV blocking jar.  Matcha is the entire green tea leaf and is finely ground as opposed to being steeped.  It's extremely healthy due to the antioxidants and phytonutrients.  I hope to acquire a taste for this!


Nano Drone
 Nano Drone ~ Check out the world's smallest RC Quadcopter!  After I get some AAA batteries, I'll check this little gadget out.  It looks really fun and might be a great stress relief at work.  This comes from Morrison Innovations.


Quarterly Co. Kevin Rose
Also included in the box was a 40% off coupon for an iPhone case at www.buypeel.com.  It's a super thin case that provides just enough protection for your phone.  Too bad I have an Android.  The other offer is a free month of FitStar at www.fitstar.com.  It's a web-based fitness training program.

I'll definitely use most of the items in this box.  I'm already looking for matcha recipes!  Anyone care to leave a comment about #KEV02?

No comments:

Post a Comment