Saturday, August 16, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Review August 2014


#beautybox5
Beauty Box 5 wants its subscribers to be radiant and remarkable for the month of August.  You can keep shining while it's still summer with the five following items.



monthly subscription boxes
The information card always lists the price of the products in the quantity that they are sold in.  For example, I received one packet of travel wipes, but they sell 48 packets for $19.99.


#bb5fave
There is a contest this month to win full-sized versions of this month's products.  You just have to Instagram a pic!


Pur-lisse Pur Protect SPF 30
Pur-lisse Pur Protect SPF30 ~ This is my second Pur-lisse sample.  It works well as a moisturizer and the SPF 30 is the perfect amount of protection from the sun!  Pur-lisse does not feel heavy and absorbs well.


LA Fresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes
LA Fresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes ~ I can't wait to take my next trip and use these!  This is the perfect sized sample for traveling.  LA Fresh Facial Cleansing Wipes condition your skin with vitamin E, aloe, and cucumber.  This California based company has a wide range of wipes, from insect repellent wipes to feminine hygiene wipes.  They even sell nail polish remover pads and dog wipes!


Style Essentials Nail Polish
Style Essentials Nail Polish ~ I think this is such a pretty polish!  It's part of a 4-polish set from Style Essentials.  My bottle actually goes on clear and leaves bits of glitter and sparkles behind.  It can be applied over any color to add a confetti look to your nails.


Nanacoco Lip Gloss
Nanacoco Lip Gloss ~ I'm acquiring quite the collection of lip gloss these days!  This gloss goes on smooth without the stickiness of traditional glosses.  The container is very sleek and allows you to see the color of the gloss.  It also contains vitamin E to help moisturize your lips.  I got the shade, Popular, which is in the pink family.  It looks a lot lighter than in the bottle.  


ROUX Anti-Aging Hair Serum
ROUX Anti-Aging Hair Serum ~ I can't wait to see if this really helps my hair.  This is a leave-in treatment that improves the look, feel, and strength of your hair.  It's enriched with vitamins A & E, biotin, keratin, panthenol, and UV filters that moisturizes, brightens, and adds volume to your hair.


Monthly Subscription Boxes
Beauty Box 5 does an excellent job sending a wide variety of beauty items.  My favorite item this month is the Roux Anti-Aging Hair Serum.  I'm also glad to find out about LA Fresh.  I may purchase more wipes from them!  The service is only $12 month-to-month, or even cheaper with a longer subscription.  I bought a one-year subscription for only $99 and have been very satisfied with my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment