Sunday, August 31, 2014

Socialbliss Style Box Review August 2014

 I was quite happy with my August Style Box and I've already worn the necklace, which received a lot of comments!   Subscriptions range from $35 - $39.95, plus shipping and handling.  Each box is guaranteed to have a value of $100 or more. 



#TheStyleBox is acknowledging the end of summer this month.  The tote and accessories inside were wonderful summer statements.


 Metallic Hex Tattoo ~ I love this item!  I applied it as a ring and it looks awesome.  Metallic jewelry tattoos were featured in the July Vogue.  I'm not sure where to get this Pi Collection tattoo, but Flash Tattoos and Lulu DK offer jewelry tattoos.


Bare Escentuals Retractable Lip Brush ~ This reminds me of my childhood because this was one of the things I would always play with in my mom's makeup bag.  Using a lip brush is a way to make sure your lipstick application is spot on.  It won't take up much room in my purse.


Double Bar Cuff Bracelet ~ What a pretty, classy bracelet!  This bracelet has a simple design that will add elegance to any outfit.  I really like this piece.



The Wiser Visor ~ If you want to prevent premature wrinkles, avoiding the sun for long periods of time is critical.  Enter the straw visor!  What a great accessory that can be taken to the beach or summer sporting events!


Turquoise Necklace by Influence ~ This and the tattoo are my favorite items!  It's so simple, yet makes a statement.  I wore it the other day and received a lot of compliments.  I matched it with earthy tones of cream, brown, and turquoise.


Laser Cut Tote ~ This was the spoiler from the Socialbliss media sites.  The soft tote comes in a variety of colors: pink, teal, purple, and yellow.  It came with a dust bag for storage.  I consider this a more delicate tote bag.  It is very pretty and resembles the Ralph Lauren laser cut classic tote.  


What did you think of this month's Socialbliss Style Box?  My favs are the necklace and temporary tattoo.  I honestly can't wait to buy more jewelry tattoos.  I hope NYC Fashion Week is highlighted in next month's box!

No comments:

Post a Comment