Saturday, August 16, 2014

Kawaii Monthly Review August 2014

Kawaii Monthly is a subscription service from Oyatsu Cafe in Chiba, Japan.  Each box is $18.99, free shipping, and includes cute kawaii items from Japan.

Oyatsu Cafe



Subscription Boxes
 There is always a pamphlet that describes each item.  This is so helpful, because most of the packaging is in Japanese.  


Romantic Falsies Case
 Romantic Falsies Case ~ This plastic case is the perfect size for storing false eyelashes.  You can also use it for hairpins, cotton swabs, contacts, or lip stick.  There is a mirror on the lid.  It has a sturdy clasp to ensure your stuff doesn't fall out.


Rilakkuma Strawberry Puffs
 Rilakkuma Strawberry Puffs ~ Inside are Japanese strawberry corn puffs and a bonus sticker.  The container has a cute design on it.  My daughter will be taking this to school in her lunch Monday!


Kumamon Deco Tape
 Kumamon Deco Tape ~ Kumamon is the mascot of the Kumamoto area.  He is featured on the washi paper deco tape.  I need some ideas for where to use this tape.  If you have any, please comment below!


Oshibori Set
 Oshibori Set ~ "Oshibori" means wet towel in Japanese.  You wet the towel and put it in the case.  The towel stays wet inside the case.  You can take the case wherever you go and have a wet towel to cool off with or clean your hands!


My Melody Pen Case
My Melody Pen Case ~ My Melody is a Sanrio character that I grew up loving!  I think my daughter is going to take this to school and keep her colored pencils in it.  It's a lightweight plastic case.


I have so much fun seeing all of the cute things available in Japan.  My daughter loves sharing her things with her friends at school too.  Check out Kawaii Monthly's website to find out more information about their boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment