Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kawaiiness Kawaii Box Review August 2014

Go Kawaiiness is having a Labor Day sale!  Save 10% off of the Kawaiiness Kawaii Box!  Plus, other items are on sale.

Kawaiiness
 It looks like I received a present in the mail!  This is the first Kawaiiness Kawaii Box from www.gokawaiiness.com  You can get some very cute clothing, jewelry, accessories, re-ments, squishies, and more on this website.  



Monthly Subscription Box
Here is the first glimpse into the Kawaiiness Kawaii Box.  The box is $20 a month and must be ordered each month.  The subscription is not recurring.  Kawaiiness accepts Paypal and ships only to the United States and U.S. territories.  Shipping is included.  All boxes ordered before the month will ship during the first week of the month.  Later orders will be shipped throughout the month.


Kawaii
As you can tell from this list, there were a lot of items in the launch box.  I was very impressed with the selection of items.  The nutrition information for the gummi candy is even included on this sheet.


Sea Critters Gummi Candy
Sea Critters Gummi Candy ~ Sea critter shaped gummies are fun and summer-themed.  Two pieces are 60 calories.  My kids really enjoyed these.


My Melody Sticker Sack
My Melody Sticker Sack ~ There are 100 stickers inside this pack.  They feature My Melody in all her cuteness.  The stickers are perfect for decorating my daughter's school supplies!


Go Kawaiiness
Lollipop Ballpoint Pen ~ This is one way to make writing fun!  An adorable lollipop tops this ribbon-covered pen.  The bow adds a great finishing touch.


Rilakkuma Sticky Notes
Rilakkuma Sticky Notes ~ I can't wait to use these at school!  I'm constantly going through sticky notes.  These are so cute and feature Rilakumma.


Go Kawaiiness
Mini Towel ~ I love the wrapping for this little washcloth!  It looks like a piece of candy.  I believe there is some type of kawaii animal on it.  I haven't opened it yet because I think it looks so cute wrapped up.


Fashion Angels Tapeffiti Decorative Tape
Fashion Angels Tapeffiti Decorative Tape ~ This mini roll of deco tape has food characters on it.  There's nine feet of tape on the roll.  


Hello Panda Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies
Hello Panda Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies ~ These did not last long.  My two kids and I finished this package in record time.  The cookies tasted great and had cute little pictures of pandas on them.  


Bear Doughnut Squishy
Bear Doughnut Squishy ~ This squishy looks like a doughnut, but is shaped like a bear.  It has a carrying strap that could be threaded through a cell phone.


Hello Kitty Shower Cap
Hello Kitty Shower Cap ~ This lovely cap is very useful for keeping your hair dry in the shower.  It's a thicker shower cap and will last for many showers.


Disney Bread Squishy
Disney Bread Squishy ~ I love the straps on these squishies!  They can be easily attached to a lot of things.  We got Daisy Duck and she looks so cute!  It's the perfect size for a backpack.


Kawaii Owl Chain Necklace
Kawaii Owl Chain Necklace ~ This is a very pretty necklace!  My daughter is really into owls and just fell in love with this.  The chain is a great length and can be slipped over the head.


Go Kawaiiness
I'm so happy with this Kawaiiness Kawaii Box!  We really like squishies and were impressed that there were two in the box, as well as jewelry.  The snacks were good and I was impressed with the variety of items in the box.  I hope Kawaiiness can keep up the great selections each month.  I'd love to see a re-ment in future boxes.

What do you all think of this new service from Kawaiiness?

1 comment: