Saturday, August 16, 2014

Quarterly Co. Brittney Palmer Box Review August 2014 #BPQ01

The very first Brittney Palmer curated box from Quarterly Co. has made it into homes!  Just like the Harry Shum Jr. box, this is one that both my husband and I enjoyed.  #BPQ01 is $50 every quarter and is curated by UFC octagon girl, Brittney Palmer.  Quarterly's website states that she loves art, culture, and fitness, which piqued my interest.

#BPQ01
Brittney wanted to share her favorite summer party essentials, which include music, poolside fun, and cold beverages!  There were four items inside the box, as well as a playlist that is available on Spotify.  The playlist features 8 songs perfect for carefree summer fun!  



Eye Cartel
 Eye Cartel Sunglasses ~ Eye Cartel puts a fun spin on sunglasses. These are black shades with a small silver embellishment on each side.  They fit well and I like the black lenses.


Brittney Palmer Cocktail Shaker
 Brittney Palmer Cocktail Shaker ~ Hello margaritas!  I have a small collection of cocktail shakers because I think they're so fun (and useful).  This clear tumbler is decked out with Brittney's lips and signature.  


Brittney Palmer 'Smokin Gun' Koozie
 Brittney Palmer 'Smokin Gun' Koozie ~ Now we are moving on to the things my husband liked.  Needless to say, his eyes lit up when he saw this koozie.  It's a limited edition koozie with Brittney on the front.  This will get plenty of use!  


Johnny Cash Beach Towel
 Johnny Cash Beach Towel ~ We both loved this!  I tend to buy beach/pool towels in teals, lime greens, and pinks.  Therefore my husband has to use girly towels.  This towel is perfect for him!  He really liked the design and will definitely use it at the pool.  


#BPQ01
#BPQ01 embodies summer fun with great tunes and gear.  This is my second box that I've been able to share with my husband and I've really liked being able to do so.  I can't wait to see what the next box holds!

If you missed out on this box, you can still purchase it on Quarterly's 'Best Of Quarterly' page.   



No comments:

Post a Comment