Wednesday, March 23, 2016

FabFitFun VIP Box Spring 2016 Review

FabFitFun Spring 2016
The best thing about the change of the seasons?  Getting my FabFitFun VIP box!  The flirty design on the box was created by Minna So, graphic designer.




#fabfitfun
The Spring 2016 FFF box is valued at $282.91 and only cost $49.99!  This is a girl's dream box come true.  FabFitFun covers all categories: beauty, fashion, wellness, and hobbies.


FabFitFun Spring 2016
This season's insert was a great read.  I enjoyed the lifestyle section.  Click on FabFitFun in this post to receive $10 off a new subscription and give me $15 credit.



FabFitFun Spring 2016
Herb Garden by MakersKit ~ ($35)  I am a big fan of MakersKit!  I first fell in love with this company when I received the Mason Herb Garden Kit in my Bill Nye Quarterly box.  Soon after, I purchased the Hanging Air Plant Terrarium Kit and the Jellyfish Hanging Air Plant Trio (discontinued).  All of their kits are soooo easy to make and have a great stress relief factor.  I'm also backing their TerraSphere Zero project on Kickstarter.  I've taken all of my kits to work and my coworkers love them just as much as I do.  There's something comforting about having plants at work!  This Herb Garden will fit perfectly on my office windowsill.  #makerskit



ISH Contour Kit
Contour Kit by ISH ~ ($32)  ISH is a brand new makeup line created by Joey Maalouf and FabFitFun.  It stands for "I'm Smoking Hot" and I'm pretty sure their focus is to play up your best features and make you look fabulous.  Subscribers received ISH's debut product, the Contour Kit.  We got to decide on which color scheme we wanted: Light/Medium and Medium/Dark.  Both kits contain a highlighter, blush, bronzer, and contour.  Since I'm not as beauty savvy as the younger generation, I was a little scared about using this kit correctly.  Luckily, the ISH website has a "How To" page with some great video tutorials for application.  Looking forward to making this a staple in my makeup bag!  #ImSmokingHot



FabFitFun Spring 2016
Bath Bomb Trinity by Jus D'Amour ~ ($28)  These bombs are super fragrant, which is fitting since they come from a company specializing in fragrance.  This is a set of three bath bombs rich in a variety of essential oil blends.  The Deep Breath bomb consists of lavender, chamomile, and ylang ylang to help produce a restful state of mind for healthy sleep.  The Wake Up bomb contains eucalyptus, peppermint, and lime to fight fatigue and keep you alert.  The Love Potion bomb has jasmine, rose, and sandalwood for uplifting the mind and inducing romance.  #jusdamour



Keratin Gloves & Socks
Keratin Gloves & Socks by Bodipure ~ ($9.98)  What a great item to include in the spring box!  This hand and foot treatment strengthens nails while moisturizing and nourishing your skin.  I need something like this to get my feet ready for sandal season and to repair my hands from the winter weather.  You can order these at-home spa treatments in bulk, which I'm thinking about buying for teacher Christmas gifts!  #keratingloves



Jook & Nona Tag Necklace
Tag Necklace by Jook & Nona ~ ($65)  Eek!  I kinda covet dainty, simplistic, gold necklaces!  My piece has the word "Love" engraved on it.  It's perfect and I'm so happy that this was in my FabFitFun box.  Jook & Nona also have some other unique and trendy jewelry pieces on their site.  I think the Fingerprint collection is a fantastic concept.  #jookandnona



HelloLegs
Shaving Emulation Lotion by HelloLegs ~ ($19.95)  Could this be another launch product?  The HelloLegs website states they are opening soon.  Based on the description of a combination of rich body lotion and gentle shaving cream, I am truly looking forward to using this.  How perfect for spring, when shorts become the norm and leg shaving increases!  Ladies, read the back of your bottle - there's a code for a free second bottle when you order one at HelloLegs.  #HelloLegs



FabFitFun Spring 2016
Argan & Hemp Oil Therapy by Marrakesh ~ ($22.99)  I apply argan oil on a regular basis and am glad that I'll be able to use this.  This product packs a 1-2 punch with the addition of hemp oil to the argan oil.  It smells great and really amps up your hair care by improving elasticity, reducing frizz, creating a better hair condition and more.  #marrakeshhaircare




Merrithew Mat Strap Plus
Mat Strap Plus by Merrithew ~ ($14.99)  I just joined the YMCA and even bought a new yoga mat.  Can't wait to look like a fitness pro with my mat and FFF/Merrithew strap!  The design is awesome because it doubles as a resistance band.  I definitely prefer this over a bag due to its versatility and ease of use.  Make sure you save the packaging so you can access the exercise guide for the Mat Strap Plus.  #merrithew



Sterling Forever
$25 Gift Card by 31 Bits & $30 Gift Card by Sterling Forever ~ This is the first time I've ever used my FFF gift cards.  I just bought the Bastilla Bib from 31 Bits.  This is a jewelry brand with a mission of empowering women in Uganda.  I also got the Katie Maloney Black CZ Mini Statement Necklace and the Sparkling X's and O's Statement Necklace from Sterling Forever.  Did you know Sterling Forever has a Lifetime Warranty?  Sterling Forever is stylish and dedicated to quality.
#31bits    #SterlingForever



FabFitFun Spring 2016
Not only does FabFitFun cater to women, they give back to women as well.  Through ISH, FFF has partnered with I AM THAT GIRL and has sponsored 100 girls to go through self-esteem programs.  How empowering!  This little card would look great in a 5x5 frame as a reminder of how awesome you are.  #IamThatGirl



#fabfitfun
This has been my favorite FabFitFun box since I first subscribed in the winter of 2014.  I am one satisfied customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment