Friday, March 25, 2016

PinkSeoul Review March 2016

This is a review of the PinkSeoul Plus bi-monthly subscription box.

#lovepinkseoul
I've always wanted to try a Korean beauty subscription box, but for some odd reason, never have.  That is, until I discovered PinkSeoul!  Out of the three different subscription options, I chose the PinkSeoul Plus Box for $49.95 every 2 months.  This box is recommended for those over 35.  



#lovepinkseoul
 The Korean beauty regimen can be confusing and intimidating due to the odd ingredients and vast amount of products.  Pink Seoul's goal is to provide you with easy and stress-free access to best value Korean products.  They curate each box based on your skin type, tone, and area of concern.


#lovepinkseoul
 I was really pleased with both information inserts.  One card explained the basic fundamentals of the Korean skincare process.  The other card gave me more insight on my skin type and detailed information about each curated item.


#lovepinkseoul
 Samples: Missha Soft Finish Sun Milk & Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence ~ Subscribers received 2 sample packets of the Soft Finish Sun Milk, which protects your skin from sun damage with an SPF of 50.  You apply this lightweight product after your moisturizer.  The Snail Bee High Content Essence contains snail secretion filtrate and bee venom to improve dull complexion, hydrate your skin, and smooth fine lines.  You apply this after toner on cleansed skin.


#lovepinkseoul
 Washing Headband ~ ($7.00)  This soft cotton headband is so cute!  It does a nice job keeping my hair out of my beauty products!


Verysix
 VerySix Six Seconds Lip Gloss ~ ($14.00)  This is a limited edition lip gloss that claims to magically change your lip color from clear to coral in 6 seconds.  I guess it kind of darkens after application.  I love the color on my lips!  It smells like grape and feels soooo buttery!  I can see me buying more of these yummy glosses.


#MarchPinkSeoulPlusBox
 Sheet Masks ~ You use these after your toner 2 to 3 times a week.  They are like mini facials.  I received 4 masks: 
SNP Black Pearl Renew Black Ampoule Mask ~ Helps improve skin resilience and brightens it.
Holika Holika Makgeolli Brightening Mask Sheet ~ Helps with brightening and clearing your skin.
Banobagi Vita Genic Hydrating Jelly Mask ~ This sheet is soaked in liposome jelly and fights wrinkles and supplies immediate moisture.
Leaders Mela-Tox Skin Clinic Mask ~ This one brightens skin tone and erases discoloration.


Tony Moly Tomatox White Massage Pack
Tony Moly Tomatox White Massage Pack ~ ($18)  You use this 1-2 times a week after cleansing.  It contains tomato fruit water and more ingredients that work together to clarify, hydrate, and brighten the skin.  Tony Moly plays on the main ingredient of tomato with its packaging.  I can't wait to see if it's as effective as it is cute!


SkinFood Black Sugar Mask
SkinFood Black Sugar Mask ~ ($14.70)  I tried this exfoliating mask last night and really liked it.  This sugar scrub/mask utilizes Brazilian black sugar to open pores and promote smooth and radiant skin.  


Mizon Black Snail All-in-One Cream
Mizon Black Snail All-in-One Cream ~ ($54.00)  This is the product I am most excited about!  I have high expectations for this bad boy and hope it lives up to its "top star review" reputation.  It's supposed to improve skin tone, brighten complexion, and minimize pores, dark spots, and the appearance of wrinkles.  I've had a blast today telling my coworkers I have snail mucus on my face!  It's definitely a different consistency from common moisturizers, but I like how it absorbs. 


#lovepinkseoul
PinkSeoul included this little spatula to apply the Mizon Black Snail All-in-One Cream.  Very thoughtful!


#MarchPinkSeoulPlusBox
I LOVED my first PinkSeoul Plus Box!  I hate that I have to wait until May for the next box.  I received 4 full-sized, multi-use products, 4 full-sized single use masks, 3 samples, and an accessory item!  I think that's a lot for $49.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment