Thursday, March 17, 2016

Ipsy Review ~ March 2016

Ipsy is saying hello to spring this month.  Ipsters received products that focused selfie-ready skin, flushed cheeks, or a fresh kick of color for the eyes or lips.  The cosmetic bag boasts a floral print that celebrates our incoming season.

Ipsy March 2016
Ipsy is $10 a month.  They have a beauty quiz that helps match products to your preferences.




Manna Kadar Cosmetics 3-in-1 Fantasy Shadow
Manna Kadar Cosmetics 3-in-1 Fantasy Shadow ~ I already own this and am so happy I got another one!  This little pot is going in my purse.  I love, love, love this product!  It's a great highlighter and I love it as a blush!  It has a wonderful shimmer and warmth to it.  Manna Kadar is also giving Ipsters a 30% off code, which I can't wait to use.  #faveitem


Me Me Me Loose Powder Brush ~ This brush is very soft.  I have been using it to apply my Laura Mercier Pressed Invisible Powder.  It works well and is great for whole-face coverage.  I've never heard of this cosmetic line, but their website looks great.


Global Beauty Care Collagen Spa Treatment Mask
Global Beauty Care Collagen Spa Treatment Mask ~ This mask is drenched in serum, which is how I like it.  The formula contains collagen proteins and essential fatty acids to help revive skin elasticity and minimize the appearance of wrinkles.  The design of the mask allows users to adjust the eye area to actually fit around the eye better.  It's nice that we received two packs.


Temptu Warm Glow Bronzer
Temptu Warm Glow Bronzer ~ I wish we got the airbrush system, but it's really nice to try a product from this company!  I'm still trying to figure out if I like it or not.  It seems to be a little too dark for me, but I think it would work this summer after I've been in the sun.


Illamasqua Precision Ink Eye-Liner
Illamasqua Precision Ink Eye-Liner ~ Another makeup company I've never heard of.  This liquid liner has one of the smallest brushes I've ever seen.  It really does allow for precise application.  I do prefer a thicker applicator just because I'm not talented enough at drawing a straight line.  I was quite impressed with the pigment though.


Ipsy


No comments:

Post a Comment