Sunday, March 27, 2016

Lilee Review ~ March 2016

Lilee is my favorite monthly subscription box!  This is the one box I absolutely look forward to every month.  I pay $49 monthly for a box full of fabulous items valuing so much more than $49.
#lileelove


#lileelove
 Lilee always comes with a description card.  Each item is described on the card along with its value.


#lileelove
 Bonus Minis: Epic Blend Lip Balm, Pur~lisse Blue Lotus Eye Adore Serum, & Palais Des Thes Green Tea packet ~ One perk to the Lilee box is the inclusion of bonus minis.  In addition to the fabulous full-sized products, subscribers also receive samples to try and enjoy.  This is my second Epic Blend lip balm and I highly recommend it for anyone with dry lips.


Mai Couture Blush Paper
 Mai Couture Blush Paper ~ ($15)  The idea of no messy powders and dirty brushes ~ what!?!  This blush paper from Mai Couture allows for on-the-go beauty fixes without the mess and bulk.  It also doubles as a blotting paper for oily skin!  Subscribers received the shade 'Sunset Blvd', which is a shimmery peach tone.  


Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng & Biotin Volumizing Blow Dry Spray
 Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng & Biotin Volumizing Blow Dry Spray ~ ($18)  I'm almost out of my Not Your Mother's Plump for Joy.  I'll be using this as its replacement.  I tried it out today and am in love with the scent!  I just want to use it as hair perfume.  It has great reviews on Sephora, so I'm really looking forward to using it.


Pur~lisse pur~bright ultra skin brightening serum
 Pur~Lisse Pur~Bright Ultra Skin Brightening Serum ~ ($76)  I've used the pur~moist and pur~protect before, but not the pur~bright.  I'm always looking for something to even out my skin tone and fade my dark spots.  This is another favorite in the box!


Manna Kadar Cosmetics
 Manna Kadar Mini Lip Locked Trio ~ ($15)  I have a current obsession with Manna Kadar and NYX cosmetics.  I was really excited to hear that we were getting some new Manna Kadar lip products this month.  I already have the Lip Locked Stain in Lucky and love it.  I was afraid that the other two shades were a little too bold for me.  Wrong!  I think they are both great.
#mannakadar
As you can tell from this picture, I'm a little Manna Kadar obsessed!  Everything I've ordered from their site has been wonderful.


Eliana Bernard Marbled Porcelain Earrings
 Eliana Bernard Marbled Porcelain Earrings ~ ($48)  These earrings are sooooo pretty!  The older I get, the more I enjoy simple post earrings.  The elegant marble look is combined with an edgy arrow shape that creates a dainty, yet trendy piece of jewelry.


#lileelove
I cannot pick out a single favorite item this month!  I love all of the products!  Nothing makes me happier each month than opening up my Lilee box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment