Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Phone Case of the Month Review ~ March 2016

I recently upgraded my phone to a Samsung Galaxy S6 and thought I'd subscribe to Phone Case of the Month.  This is my second case and I love it!

Phone Case of the Month March 2016
 Every case is only $10 a month with free shipping.  It comes in a soft pouch with a coordinating detail card.  The cases are more fashion forward than protective.  However, I've dropped my phone several times in their cases and have not damaged the phone.  Last month's case did crack at the corner though.



Phone Case of the Month March 2016
For the month of February, my case was covered in quirky cacti.  It was cute, but I definitely prefer the design on this case!  I look forward to switching out my case each month.  Another unique thing about this company is that you can download your phone case design as wallpaper on your computer.  What do you think of this company?

If you'd like to receive your first case for $5, click on Phone Case of the Month, and we will both receive a $5 credit after you sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment