Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Serendipity Review ~ March 2016


Little Lace Box
 The March 2016 Serendipity by Little Lace Box is straight out of the concrete jungle!  I love how these girls make connections.  This month's connection is to the song Empire State of Mind, the soulful, raw, broken down version from Alicia Keys.  Sadly, my favorite NY song is the disco classic, Native New Yorker (childhood memories).  But oddly enough, that song began my infatuation with the city that never sleeps.



Little Lace Box
Inside, we learn a little more about each item.  If you like what you see, there are two Serendipity purchase options: a single box that requires NO subscription and does not auto-renew OR a year's worth of boxes, spread out over 6 bi-monthly shipments.



Little Lace Box
 This month's Serendipity is a lead up to the April Little Lace Box.  New York won't fit in just one box!  I like the Manhattan recipe from Vintage Cocktails, however, this Kentuckian prefers bourbon over rye whiskey.  



Fat Witch Bakery
 Fat Witch Bakery Brownie ~ ($2.95)  I think I'm going to reward myself tomorrow at work with my Fat Witch Original!  This little gem has been dubbed "New York City's Legendary Brownie".  #FatWitchBakery   #BabyImWorthIt



Kate Aspen
 Kate Aspen Gold Love Glass Coaster Set ~ ($3.55)  This is a complimentary pair of coasters.  One says "love" and the other is striped.  Both have padded feet to protect your furniture.  These are going on my work table at the office.  My coworkers are going to see how much I "love" my job (and pretty things in my office make me happy at work).  #KateAspen   



Modern Sprout
 Modern Sprout Kraft Seed Starter ~ ($5.66)  I'm going to grow this at work so my cats won't eat the plant.  Plus I have 8 weeks left of the school year, so once school is over I know to bring the starter home and place it in the ground.  I like the concept of the biodegradable pot and minimal care process.  Would you believe the instructions say to place on a coaster to prevent water damage?  I might actually buy the Kitchen Series in the LLB shop (free shipping).   #modernsprout    #SmarterThanTheCats



Pamela Barsky
 Pamela Barsky 6x8 Pouch ~ ($16.50)   I have a crazy urge to carry this pouch with me everywhere I go.  If you appreciate humor, sarcasm, and horn toots, Pamela Barsky is your go-to girl.  She designs 'pouches without filters' and other 'items with attitude'.  If I had an extra $200, I'd buy the 100 pouch mystery box and give them away just to make people's day.   #PamelaBarsky    #IthinkitPamelaprintsit



Typhoon Vintage Americana Canister
 27oz Vintage Americana Tea Canister ~ ($13.99)  I'm excited about this canister!  ;-)  This is something I would never buy for myself, but I really like it and have a use for it.  After seeing the Vintage Kitchen Red version, I'm glad I got the Vintage Americana design.   #typhoon   #canisterexcitement



Little Lace Box.
You can't beat the value of Serendipity.  Each shipment is $9.99, but worth so much more.  March's total worth is $42.65.  I'm really looking forward to "Step, kick, kick, leap, kick, touch".  #nojazzhandsplease

No comments:

Post a Comment