Friday, April 8, 2016

JustFab Review ~ March 2016

I received a spring catalog in the mail from JustFab and fell in love with all of their clothing and accessories.  I ended up placing my first order and got 2 items for $39.95.  JustFab charges $39.95 each month for the VIP membership, which allows you to choose 1 fashion item of your choice.  You can skip any month and avoid the $39.95 charge if you indicate so by the 5th of the month.



I ordered two items for $39.95 and then received a free Burt's Bees Lipstick and a $100 wine voucher from NakedWines.com.  I placed this order on March 26th and then had to decide if I wanted to skip April or order something by April 5th.  I went ahead and ordered a pair of sandals.

Distressed Rollup Slim Crop ~ I was a little nervous ordering these cropped jeans because I was afraid I'd get the sizing wrong.  I used the size chart and went with a 25, which fit perfectly!  These jeans are so versatile and will probably be one of my most worn items this summer.

Matthias Purse ~ I love, love, love this little purse!  I ordered the light blush color for spring.  It's the perfect size for my wallet, phone, and lipsticks.  I had my husband cut off the shoulder strap because I wanted to use the top handle.  The clasp is so cute!

Burt's Bees Lipstick ~ This was a free item with my shipment!  I chose the shade, Blush Basin, which is a more neutral lip color.  I'm impressed with how smooth and hydrating this lipstick is.


Arney Sandals
This was my April order.  I got the Arney Sandals in Cognac.  I think these shoes are adorable!  They are a platform sandal with a comfy insole.  I can't wait for the weather to warm up.  

I also received another free Burt's Bees Lipstick.  This time I picked Magenta Rush, which is a bright pink.  I love the feel of these lipsticks!



No comments:

Post a Comment