Saturday, April 30, 2016

Lilee Review April 2016

My favorite monthly subscription has arrived!  The Lilee box is always full of wonderful items that I didn't know I needed.  I pay $49 a month for Lilee.
#lileelove


#lileelove
 What I like most about Lilee is that I receive practical, yet indulgent items!  The April box focuses on bath items to take your beauty routine to the spa-like level.


Spa Savvy Bikini Razors
 Spa Savvy Bikini Razors ~ ($5.99)  These razors could be wonderful if they really don't irritate your skin.  They have a precision blade designed to reach small areas.  Definitely worth throwing in the pool bag.  #spasavvy


Lilee April 2016
 ViaBuff Body Duo Exfoliator ~ ($11)  I just used this in the shower and really liked the feel of this product!  The aqua side is a mild exfoliator for normal skin or those with eczema.  The pink side is a moderate exfoliator that targets dry skin, ingrown hairs, keratosis pilaris, and waxing.  I'm excited to see the results after using this on a regular basis.  #viabuff


Mana Kadar 3-in-1 Shadow Highlight and Blush
 Mana Kadar 3-in-1 Shadow, Highlight, and Blush in Fantasy ~ ($19)  I've received this in my Ipsy, BB5, and now Lilee!  I would offer to give one or two away, but I love this so much as a highlighter and blush, I can't part with any of them.  #mannakadar


Spa Savvy Microfiber Hair Turban
 Spa Savvy Microfiber Hair Turban ~ ($6.99)  I just took this off.  I may buy more of these for Christmas gifts!  It didn't totally dry my hair, but it is very absorbent.  It kept my hair out of my face while I applied the charcoal mask and prevented my clothes from getting wet.  Love this!


Lilee April 2016
 Spa Savvy Shower Hook Comb ~ ($2.99)  Another item I didn't know I needed!  I can now run this through my hair while in the shower to evenly distribute my conditioner and dangle my hair.  These are more expensive on Amazon.


Lilee April 2016
BioSwiss Pedicure Paddle ~ ($13)  This is a 4-in-1 foot care paddle with a scrub brush, pumice stone, metal file, and smooth file.  My smooth file was not attached, but I'm more interested in the pumice stone and metal file.  This is a nice addition since summer is just around the corner.  #bioswiss


Lilee April 2016
 SpaScriptions Deep Cleansing Wash-Off Mask ~ ($4.99)  This mask is infused with charcoal to deep clean your face.  It draws out dirk, oil, and impurities.  It's pH balanced, hypo-allergenic, and not tested on animals.  You can get several uses from this package.  #globalbeautycare


Lilee April 2016
Elite Therapeutics Essential Daily Hydrating Face & Body Wash ~ ($14)  Vitamin E, aloe vera, Japanese honeysuckle, and other ingredients combine to give your skin a healthy moisture balance while gently lifting away dirt and impurities.  I combined this with my ViaBuff this morning.  Elite Therapeutics was created by a radiation oncologist with cancer patients in mind.  #elitetherapeutics


Lilee April 2016
O'Couture Beauty Creme Luxe Lipstick in Sunrise Pink ~ ($12)  I'm not too familiar with this brand, but they provide super pigmented cosmetics to enhance your features.  This is a bright pink and at first I didn't care too much for it as a one-step sweep over my lips.  The second try, I started with a lip base for a neutral lip and applied the lipstick over that and loved the lighter shade of pink!  It actually has more of a pale pink look over the lip primer.  I wish Lilee would include a lip primer or lip exfoliator in a future box!  #ocouturebeauty


Jersey Shore Cosmetics Anti-Aging Whole Body Balm
Jersey Shore Cosmetics Anti-Aging Whole Body Balm ~ ($45)  This bad boy hydrates, conditions,  and softens fine lines and wrinkles.  You can use it on any troublesome spot on your body, from hair/head to toe!  It's all natural, USDA certified organic, contains argan, jojoba, and castor oil, as well as Vitamin E.  I can't to see if my skin improves after continued use!  #jerseyshorecosmetics


Lilee April 2016
Jelly Pong Pong Paradise Pigment ~ (Bonus Mini)  This is a richly pigmented pot of hydrating cream for the lips and cheeks.  I got "Cake Pop" in this month's BB5 and now I have the other shade, "Fig Jam".  I love this formula, it's so creamy and doesn't show every crack in my lips.  They also have a fantastic scent.  Fig Jam is definitely my favorite shade.  #jellypongpong


MaskerAide
MaskerAide All Eyes on Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches ~ (Bonus Mini)  I also received this in my BB5.  I really liked this product and am happy to see it in Lilee.  My eyes need all the help they can get.  These feel great on!  #maskeraide


#lileelove
 The Lilee box for April was a hit with me!  Lots of moisturizing products, cosmetics, and fun spa indulgences!  #lileelove



Fave Monthly Box: Lilee
Fave Bi-Monthly Box: Little Lace Box
Fave Quarterly Box: Nina Garcia
Fave Seasonal Box: FabFitFun






No comments:

Post a Comment