Friday, April 29, 2016

Little Lace Box Review April 2016

Every other month I get this fabulous package in the mail called, Little Lace Box!  This is my favorite bi-monthly subscription box!  You can get six boxes over the course of a year for only $244.95 and I assure you, it's worth every penny.
Little Lace Box
 April's box is themed, "Step, kick, kick, leap, kick, touch", and celebrates the city that never sleeps.


Little Lace Box
 Can I nominate this box for a Tony?  All of the items highlight must-haves from NYC designers and companies.  


Little Lace Box
 I'm already looking forward to June's box.  One reason why LLB is wonderful - the girls put their hearts in both the boxes and their customers.  They choose items they love and think we'll love and they excel at customer service with genuine concern and kindness.  


LLB
 Fat Witch Bakery Discount ~ On the back of this cute card is a discount code for 15% off an online purchase at Fat Witch Bakery!  I got to try a brownie in last month's Serendipity and enjoyed every bite!


Little Lace Box
 Knot & Bow Confetti ~ ($4.00)  I'm so tempted to add this to my house payment!  This is a single serving size of multi-colored party confetti.  It's 1" round tissue paper that isn't too tedious to clean up.  I really like the kraft paper stickers in their online store.


LLB
 Rifle Paper Co. Mother's Day Card ~ ($4.50)  This is the sweetest water color print!  My grandmother had a silver hand mirror like the one on the card (happy memory).  If you find delight in stationery and paper products, you need to check this company out.  I've fallen in love with the Alice gift set and so much more on their website.


LLB
 "99 Problems" Notepad by LLB ~ ($4.99)  This is both funny and fun!  Quirky notepads brighten my day at work.  This LLB original will definitely bring about a smile whilst working.  


Little Lace Box
 Beekman 1802 Aloe & Iris Lip Balm ~ ($8.00)  LLB has a great relationship with Beekman 1802 and frequently adds their products to our boxes.  I always get excited when I see a Beekman 1802 item.  It has a minty smell and is very smooth.  It contains goat's milk, Vitamin E, and organic beeswax.


Little Lace Box
 Claudia Pearson Designs Tea Towel ~ ($16.00)  I received the Brownstones tea towel, which is a soft, 100% flour sack cotton towel.  It features 3 brownstone townhouses in orange and maroon.  I read a cool tip of wrapping a belt around a tea towel to double as an apron.  I really like this fabric!


Flight Patterns
 Travel Laundry Bags by Flight Patterns ~ ($29.00)  Laundry bags are a must when traveling!  I always take my fabric laundry bag to sort my dirty clothes.  Unfortunately, it's only big enough for my clothes and not the rest of the fam.  They usually get the plastic hotel bags.  Now we have one more to use - and just in time for summer vacay!  Flight Patterns and Vine Street Market have partnered to create this new line of travel accessories.


LLB
Stern Design Works Mini Brass Leaf & Puddle Ring ~ ($28.00)  Oh, hello - imagination meets jewelry design!  Subscribers will receive a custom sized brass ring directly from Stern Design Works.  The redemption code was emailed to me and was incredibly easy to redeem.  I think somewhere in the email it stated there was an expiration date!  I can't wait to order my birthday present from this company.  It's going to be a hard decision of what to get - a pegahippocorn, weeping angel, unicorn skull, octopus, the Millen...light freighter, Seren...transport ship, or a Tar...blue police call box!  #jewleryfangirl


Little Lace Box
 Bellapierre Exfoliating Body Scrub ~ ($80)  Did I read this correctly?  $80?  Wow!  This product is from the 24k Gold collection and contains 24k gold dust.  Apparently gold has illuminating and anti-inflammatory properties and is highly sought out in beauty products.  The scrub also contains sea salt and a blend of moisturizing oils.


LLB
The value of this box is more than $175!  In my honest opinion, everything is fun, practical, and perfect!  

No comments:

Post a Comment