Wednesday, April 6, 2016

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Review ~ March 2016

I decided to take the plunge and bought 2 ModCloth Stylish Surprise items.  I ordered an Apparel Stylish Surprise and a Shoe Stylish Surprise.  Part of the fun is the surprise factor of receiving something awesome to wear.  I must admit that I was highly disappointed with both of my items.  The apparel box was $20 and the shoe box was $15, plus tax and shipping.  
 ModCloth Shoe Stylish Surprise ~ TUK shoes in size 6


 Up Your Alley Cat Flat in Stripes ~ This really isn't my style, but they are cute.  I received a size 6 and they run very small.  I tried giving them to my daughter, who also wears a 6, but they were too small for her.  I may try the bag of water in the freezer trick to see if we can expand the shoes.


 ModCloth Apparel Stylish Surprise ~ I was hoping for something more practical that I could actually wear on a frequent basis.  Look at all those sequins!  This is not practical.  (I'm kinda boring)


 Lucy Paris Sequin Mermaid Maxi Skirt in Champagne ~ So...I got a full-length sequined skirt.  It's pretty, but I don't have many reasons to don a sequined skirt.


It fits, so I guess I will store it somewhere and have ready for that special occasion that requires a sequined skirt.  Overall, I was really disappointed with both ModCloth Stylish Surprises.  One item was too quirky and small and the other too fancy and impractical.  You always risk that chance with a surprise box.  Any suggestions for how to wear this skirt are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment