Friday, April 1, 2016

Solidify'D Surprise Review April 2016

I ordered a new subscription box and I'm soooo happy with my first shipment!  The company is called Solidify'D and specializes in irresistible, must-have styles for less.  They recently added a monthly subscription service called Solidify'D Surprise for only $19.99.  I purchased the yearly plan for $199.99, which saved $39.89. 


 Moon & Star Ring ~ This little costume piece features a crescent moon and a dainty star.  I think the open design of the ring is a cool touch.  


 Fan Brush ~ I love getting items that I don't already have!  I'll probably use this with my bronzer to get a softer look.  Fan brushes are also good for erasing mistakes and blending color.  


 Beauty Blending Sponge ~ I've been purchasing subscription boxes for over two years now and have never received a blending sponge.  I'm really excited to get this!  It's a great makeup applicator!


"Ann" Cardigan
"Ann" Cardigan ~ ($27.99)  This is a lightweight sweater in black and cream.  It hit's around the waist in the front, and drapes low in the back along your calves.  I think it would look good paired with a skinny belt.


Solidify'D
Since I purchased the yearly plan, this box only cost $16.67.  You can't go wrong with a box that includes either a piece of clothing or a fashion accessory AND jewelry AND beauty finds for this price!

No comments:

Post a Comment