Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Review June 2014

My first Beauty Box Five arrived yesterday!  I purchased a one-year subscription for $99.  They also have the option of month-to-month for $12 each, and every three months for $30.  By subscribing for the year, you save $45.  Beauty Box Five sends a total of 5 sample sized and/or full sized beauty products each month.  Shipping is free.

Beauty Subscription Box

Monthly Subscription Box
 Summer Chic June 2014 ~ According to the description card, we should adhere to this saying, "less effort, more cool".  June's box focuses on hot weather basics to help beat the heat.



Nicka K New York Nail Color
 Nicka K New York Nail Color ~ Yesssss!  I finally got a bottle of RED nail polish!  I'm such a traditional red or pink polish kind of girl.  My last few bottles have been purple and green.  This shade is awesome!  Very happy to get this!



Organix Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner
 Organix Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner ~ Definitely looking forward to trying this out.  I love the smell of coconut!  There's something about coconut that screams summer and beach.


  
Glam Natural Mascara
 Glam Natural Mascara ~ I've never heard of this brand, but it retails for $28.  I believe this mascara is for sensitive eyes.  It's a vegan formula that is gluten-free, paraben-free, and hypoallergenic.  Sounds like a great product!



Eslor Introductory Collection Calming Kit
 Eslor Introductory Collection Calming Kit ~ This kit has 4 samples from Eslor's HPT System (Hydrate, Protect, Treat).  The products are designed to increase the overall health of your skin.  Inside is a soothing refiner & cleanser, replenishing scrub, comforting mask, and soothing cream.  This stuff is LUXURIOUS!!!  Absolutely LOVE the Replenishing Scrub.  I will be buying this soon!



Vita Bath Body Wash
 Vitabath Body Wash ~ This body wash smells delicious!  The scent is Dreamy Pink Frosting and is a part of their Cupcake Couture collection.  It lathers well and is sulfate and paraben free.  I'd love to have a huge bottle of this!



Subscription Boxes
I'm very happy with my first Beauty Box Five!  I live in a small town and have limited access to beauty products.  We only carry a few brands around here.  These beauty subscriptions have really introduced me to so many products and companies I've never heard of.  Definitely looking forward to the next 11 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment