Friday, June 27, 2014

The Style Box Review June 2014

The Style Box by Socialbliss is one of my top two favorite subscription boxes.  Socialbliss keeps me well accessorized with today's trends and beauty products.  The Style Box is always carefully thought out and is one of the few companies that offers bonus items for their current customers.

Subscription BoxMonthly Subscription Box

 #TheStyleBox

Socialbliss
 Boho Chic is the theme for this month's box.  The Style Box interpretation of this is a creative, open-minded thinker who lives a free spirited life and believes in style, freedom, and love.



The Creme Shop
 Bonus Gift ~ I usually miss out on the bonus codes, so I was super happy when I got in on this one.  It seems like most subscription companies only offer deals or bonuses to new customers in an effort to gain more subscribers.  Socialbliss shows their appreciation for their current customers by offering codes to get bonus items.  I love this concept - it makes me want to continue my subscription.  This month's bonus item was a package of assorted cosmetic sponges from The Creme Shop.  Even nicer - the bag is resealable.  



Peruvian Warrior Ring
 The Peruvian Warrior Ring ~ Eek!  Awesome ring!  It's hand crafted from Peru with individually unique stones.  Subscribers got this ring in either onyx or cream.  I'm glad I got the black ring, because majority of my wardrobe is black!



Essie Snakeskin Magnetic Nail Color SSSSSexy
 Magnetic Charm by Essie ~ Time to learn something new - how to get a snakeskin print with a magnet!  My polish color is SSSSSexy and is a wine tone.  The polish has iron in it for the magnet to work.  Make sure you shake the bottle vigorously because the iron settles on the bottom.  This will help ensure you get the snakeskin look.



Ulta Super Shiny Lip Gloss Whisper 16
 Ulta Super Shiny Lip Gloss ~ This is sparkly gloss in the shade Whisper 16.  It's a very pale -neutral pink and would look great over a bright lip color.  This gloss has lasted longer on my lips than most of my other lip glosses.



#TheStyleBox
 In...Retro-Specs Sunglasses ~ Chic and fabulous!  These sunglasses have such a classy look to them.  I just got some new sunglasses for the summer, but I definitely like these so much better.  They are also UV protected.



#FatedBliss
 Fated Bliss Kimono Wrap ~ This wrap was designed by Fate exclusively for Socialbliss.  It can be worn a number of ways.  At first I thought it was a scarf, but it actually has arm holes so you can wear it as a vest.  It's very versatile and can be worn many different ways.  The kimono wrap makes use of this season's monochrome hues.  I can't wait to wear #FatedBliss this summer because it is very light and provides a little more coverage when you want it.



#TheStyleBox
The Style Box is a one-of-a-kind subscription service!  The company even sends emails asking for feedback.  I really love how Socialbliss listens to their subscribers.  They consistently send boxes of superb quality and branding.  This box is definitely worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment