Saturday, June 21, 2014

Nerd Block Review June 2014

Nerd Block keeps getting better!  This month's box was wonderful!  We got so lucky because my son loved everything he got.

 One reason Nerd Block keeps getting better - the addition of the information card.  This month's box pays homage to Summer Blockbusters from past and present.  I didn't realize it's been 30 years since Ghostbusters was released!



Mario Kart Racers ~ This racer celebrates the release of Mario Kart 8.  My son enjoys this game and I love Donkey Kong.  Cute item!



 Minecraft Sticker ~ Jinx has teamed up with Nerd Block!  The card says that this is their first Minecraft item.  I hope they continue to send Minecraft stuff in future boxes.  This has made it to my son's computer.



 Doctor Who Vinyl Figure ~ I get tickled when I think about my 6-year old liking Doctor Who, but he does.  He got the 8th doctor, portrayed by Paul McGann.  We might try to collect all of these.



Nerd Block Pin Art Game ~ We have a winner!  My son's favorite item is this Nerd Certified Product of the Month.  He's been playing with it all day.  Thanks Nerd Block!



Double Shirt Month ~ How awesome is double shirt month?!?!  Nerd Block did an excellent job with their movie choices.  Ryker loves both franchises.  The best thing about our boxes is that he always has unique shirts to wear to school.  

1 comment:

  1. We just made the switch from lootcrate to nerdblock. The Ghostbusters tshirt was the deciding factor, wish I had switched a month sooner. Thanks for sharing what you got!

    ReplyDelete