Saturday, June 21, 2014

Bulu Box Weight Loss Review June 2014

I found a little orange box on my porch yesterday when I got home!  Time to get healthy!  Bulu Box sends health and weight loss samples each month.  I've enjoyed many of my samples so much, that I'm now a frequent customer.  Let's see what's in the June box.

Subscription Boxes


Naked Wines
$100 Wine Voucher ~ A special treat for Bulu Box customers from www.nakedwines.com  When you purchase a $160 case of wine, you get $100 off.  I wish we could have wine shipped to Kentucky!  Guess we're just partial to bourbon!



MHP Power Pak Pudding Fit & Lean
MHP Power Pak Pudding Fit & Lean ~ This single serving of pudding boasts 15 grams of protein and only 100 calories.  You can buy this as a 4-pack in chocolate or vanilla creme.  My 6-year old son ate most of this (he let me try a bite).  It's thicker than regular pudding, but has the same taste as your common pudding brands.



Pur-Absorb Iron
Pur-Absorb Iron ~ If you need an iron supplement, this is a unique option.  It's a liquid that's rich in iron.  I emptied a packet in a clear cup so you could see the actual product.  It looks like water (actually, I think it is water) and is odorless.  Pur-absorb is sourced from a naturally occurring iron-rich spring in North Wales.  It uses a lower dose of iron, which eliminates the common occurrences of stomach irritation and headaches.  Pur-absorb has a high absorption rate and should be taken on an empty stomach.  As for the taste, it is bitter!  The package recommends mixing with fruit juice, which I highly recommend doing so.  If you have an iron deficiency, you should look into this.



Kickbutt Amped Energy Ballz
Kickbutt Amped Energy Ballz ~ This is an energy product that is high in protein and satisfies those sweet cravings.  Ingredients include chocolate, honey, and caramel.  Amped Energy Ballz come in cherry, grape, and cappuccino flavors.  I tried the cherry and they tasted really good.  I had a renewed feeling after eating them.



Shapeology Garcinia Cambogia
Shapeology Garcinia Cambogia ~ Yay - Garcinia Cambogia!  I've been wanting to try this for a while now.  This is a stimulant free formula from Shapeology that helps eliminate fat stores and blocks new fat cells from forming.  It also serves as an appetite suppressant and metabolism booster.



Bulumu Granola
Bulumu Granola ~ I plan on ordering this in the near future!  I got the Red, White & Blueberry flavored all-natural granola.  It tastes great and just feels healthy.  My biggest problem is figuring out which flavor to order.



Bach Remedy Rescue Pearls
Bach Remedy Rescue Pearls ~ These little gems are homeopathic stress relieving pearls.  This was actually a full-sized product, valued at $12.99.  They have an orange flavor and dissolve in your mouth.  I'm really interested in the Bach flower remedies.  Does anyone use these?



Nadia Murdock
www.nadiamurdockfit.com ~ Also enclosed were two info cards about Nadia Murdock.  She is a fitness coach, published author, regular on-air fitness expert, and instructor.  Her website offers a mind & body makeover program.  You get a consultation and help with weight loss and exercise.  It looks like there are one-on-one services and virtual group offerings.  This is ideal for those who want to lose weight in a more private setting.



Monthly Subscription Boxes
Bulu Box Weight Loss has been a great subscription for me.  I feel as if I'm learning so much more about living a healthy lifestyle.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? Shakes Reviews

    ReplyDelete