Saturday, June 21, 2014

Loot Crate Review May 2014

So it's close to the end of June and I'm just posting May's Loot Crate.  I will catch up on my Loot Crate posts!  May's theme was "Adventure".  Who doesn't love an adventure??  Loot Crate tried to incorporate their subscribers' love for Minecraft, Adventure Time, and Zelda in this box.  Well played.

The Loot Crate Magazine (Issue 10) was digital this month.  I admit that I think I like having the hard copy better.  You should be able to click on the link to view it.



Markiplier Tats
 Markiplier Tats ~ These temporary tattoos were inspired by YouTube sensation Markiplier and "The Wharfstache".  Markiplier has over 2.5 million subscribers who watch his gaming videos and comedy clips.



CaptainSparklez Stickers
 CaptainSparklez Stickers ~ CaptainSparklez is an extremely popular YouTube channel where more than 7.5 million subscribers watch these gaming adventures.  This sticker art combines a lot of favorites and looks great on my son's computer!



Maker & Polaris
 Curator Sticker Set ~ Loot Crate relied on the help of curators drafted from YouTube, Maker, and Polaris.  The curators included CaptainSparklez, Markiplier, LDShadowLady, JoshJepson, and TheJWittz.  These guys and gals know all about adventure!  Now Looters can show off their fav YouTube personalities.



Loot Crate Collectible Pin May 2014
 Loot Crate Collectible Pin May 2014 ~ This month's collectible pin features swords from Adventure Time and Minecraft and a Zelda shield.



Dangerous to Go Alone Opener
 Dangerous to Go Alone Opener ~ I love the stuff created by Loot Crate Labs!  How suitable for those adventurous college students.  It bears the Loot Crate logo and some pixelated designs.  I think I'll take this item from my son!



The Friend Zone Soundtrack
 The Friend Zone Soundtrack ~ This is a CD of music from the show, The Friend Zone, on YouTube.  The show features a group of friends that discuss geek culture and video games.  Now, to find a CD player!



Minecraft Hangers
Minecraft Hanger ~ This was one of my son's favorite things in the box!  He is addicted to everything Minecraft.  He got Steve and added him to his backpack.  Now that school's over, Steve will be changing backpacks for next school year!



Funko Adventure Time Tin
Adventure Time Tin ~ I love Funko products!  They've added a twist to the Mystery Minis by packaging them in an awesome embossed tin!  My son got a BMO tin and Finn with a sword.  Love!


Zen Monkey Studios  Describing the Legend
Describing the Legend T-Shirt ~ This shirt illustrates Link by using words that describe him as he adventured through The Legend of Zelda.  The design comes from Zen Monkey Studios.  You can purchase a similar shirt or print on their website.



Subscription Boxes
Loot Crate did an excellent job merging three powerhouses: Minecraft, The Legend of Zelda, and Adventure Time.  Now I must go and watch some YouTube vids!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment