Sunday, June 8, 2014

Loot Crate Review March 2014

Loot Crate has created another great box around the theme "Titan".   The box highlights the newly released game, Titanfall and the popular anime series, Attack on Titan.



Issue 008 ~ Inside this issue is background information about Titanfall and its creators, Jason West and Vince Zampella.  There is an interview with Abbie Heppe, voice of Titanfall character Sarah.  Following that is a review of Attack on Titan.  Each Loot Crate item is described in the issue.



 Loot Crate Collectible Pin ~ The March 2014 collector's pin features Loot Crate's Issue 008 cover art.  The theme is also stated on the pin.  This will look great on the Titanfall lanyard!



 Attack on Titan Scouting Regiment Wristband ~ The logo of the scouting legion covers this wristband.  It's a light brown color, very similar to the color of the scouts' jackets.



 Attack on Titan Manga: 1 ~ This is the manga that spawned the popular series.  It's read in reverse like all Japanese literature, but it is in English.  The book is full of bonus content not seen in the series.  Book 1 is called Hajime Isayama.



 Attack on Titanfall Magnet ~ The perfect blend of two titans!  I found Attack on Titan on Netflix.  I'm adding it to my must-watch list for the summer.  I guess we'll use the magnet to hang up my son's school work!



Titanfall Lanyard ~ Exclusive to Loot Crate, this lanyard has a simple graphic design.  It's easily recognizable to Loot Crate and will hold all of our monthly pins!



Titanfall Premium eGuide ~ This will come in handy because I always get stuck in games.  I must admit that games like Titanfall make me so nervous when I play them.  Guess I'm a little too girly.  But my husband and son are enjoying Titanfall, even if I freak out while playing it.



Titanfall T-Shirt ~ This shirt is sharp!  I got it in time to wear to the Wizard World Comic Con in Louisville.  Needless to say, I hit it off great with the Xbox One booth!



"Titan" was a fun box.  I loved the fact that we got a book and a t-shirt.  My son's favorite thing is the lanyard.  He put all of his pins on it and wears it to school quite frequently.  Thanks Loot Crate!

No comments:

Post a Comment