Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ipsy Review June 2014


Ipsy sent the neatest BB cream yesterday.  I'm a really big fan of BB cream, and this brand is nice!  June's box is Pretty in Paradise and summer oriented.
Monthly Subscription Boxes

Laneige BB Cushion
 Laneige BB Cushion ~ I'm going to Target for this baby!  My current BB cream is almost empty and I can't wait to buy this BB Cushion.  I used the Medium shade today and it is perfect!  BB Cushion is a 5-in-one product that brightens, protects, cools/moisturizes, prevents shine, and provides long lasting coverage.  The cream is actually in a sponge-like cushion that air-pumps just the right amount of makeup.  I also love that it has an SPF 50+.  So far, this is my favorite thing in the bag!  The sampler came with all three shades and a puff.



Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner
 Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner ~ This looks to be a full-sized product.  If it's not, then it's very close to it.  I've never had good luck with liquid eyeliner - I guess I can't draw a straight line!  But I tried this out today and it just perfectly slid across both eyes.  The tip is ultra fine and easy to work with.  There were no lags in the eyeliner brush either.  I'm quite impressed with this little guy!



NYX Butter Gloss
 NYX Butter Gloss ~ Ipsy sent this light pink gloss in the shade Eclair.  It's smooth and somewhat heavy feeling.  When I say heavy, I don't mean it in a bad way - but it has a thicker, moisturizing feel to it.  This is another full-sized product!  It also received an O-ward from Oprah's magazine last year.



Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray
 Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray ~ If you want a wavy texture to your hair, use this.  It actually worked on my stick-straight Asian hair.   Next time I'm going to straighten my hair first, because it was a little frizzy, but overall I really liked the look of the waves.  Keep in mind, your hair will feel different because this does change the texture of it.



Clarisea Sea Salt Solutions Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant
 Clarisea SeaSalt Solutions Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant ~ Charcoal and sea salt?  Interesting. Apparently activated bamboo charcoal powder absorbs oil and whisks away dirt, while the Himalayan sea salt attacks acne causing bacteria.  You can use this product alone or mix it into your face cleanser.  I'm looking forward to trying this out tonight!



Subscription Boxes
If only Ipsy could actually take me away to paradise!  The cosmetic bag has a tropical feel and was designed by Rebecca Minkoff.  This same print adorns many of her new fashions this season.  She also has some awesome purses!  So once again I am very happy with my Ipsy bag.  If you get Ipsy, what was in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment