Friday, June 20, 2014

Loot Crate Review April 2014

I'm really behind on my Loot Crate posts!  I'll eventually get caught up.  April's theme was "Dragon" and Loot Crate created an awesome Frozen/Game of Thrones mash-up video that went viral.  Did the crate live up to the video?  Let's find out!

Subscription Boxes



Loot Crate Collectible Pin April 2014
I love these collectible pins!  I wish we started our subscription in January, that way we would have a whole year's worth of pins.



Loot Crate April 2014
20 Sided Polyhedral Dice ~ Pick a number 1 - 20!  As a teacher, I must admit that I love dice - they are soooo educational.  Hopefully my son will use this and learn some math.



20 Sided Stress Dice
20 Sided Stress Dice ~ This stress reliever bears the Loot Crate logo and signature orange color.  It's a soft foam and is fun to squeeze.  It could also be used to help make important life decisions!  ;-)



Dragon Jerky
Dragon Jerky ~ Um, this is for the real adventurous carnivore.  Due to its green appearance, I'm not brave enough to try this.  I'm sure dragon jerky is quite tasty though!



Dragon Slayer Tag
Dragon Slayer Tag ~ This is a fun dog tag to sport.  My son has worn this many times to school now.  He's in kindergarten and thinks this is so cool!  I'm glad he likes it.



Dragon Shield Screen Cleaner
Dragon Shield Screen Cleaner ~ What a fancy screen cleaner!  Shaped like a shield and decorated with this month's dragon art, the screen cleaner sticks to your device for easy use.  Ours is on the back of my son's iPod.  



Elder Scrolls Online Exclusive FigureElder Scrolls Online Exclusive FIgure
Elder Scrolls Online Exclusive Figure ~ This is an exclusive Nord figure from The Elder Scrolls online game.  I haven't ventured into this game, but the figurine is really nice.





Game of Thrones Mystery Mini Ned Stark
Game of Thrones Mystery Mini ~ We got Ned Stark!  He's almost 3" tall and is a Mystery Mini from Funko.  I love Funko products!



Monthly Subscription Boxes
The Dragon theme was a success with my son.  He's not familiar with Game of Thrones or The Elder Scrolls, but he does love Medieval Times and related everything in the box to that!  


No comments:

Post a Comment