Friday, June 27, 2014

iDiscoverBox Review June 2014

Time to change my phone case!  Have you seen the studies on how dirty cell phones are?  If you don't take time to clean your phone on a frequent basis, you should at least change your phone case every month.  iDiscoverBox sends 3 cell phone accessories each month for as low as $9.99!

 Not only do they send phone accessories, iDiscoverBox also sends phone tips.  The only thing is, I keep getting the same tip each month!  I'm sure when they start getting more business they will add more phone tips.



 Purple Rubber Phone Shell ~ I love these phone shells!  They aren't as bulky as a case, making it easier to get my Note 3 in and out of my purse.  Two months ago I got a transparent purple shell and it protected my phone quite well.  



 Metallic Red Hard Plastic Case ~ This case is prettier in person than in the picture.  It's a snap on case and has a metallic sheen to it.  I like this color!



 Pink & White Soft Rubber & Plastic Shell ~ This is my favorite case in the box!  The white part is the rubber shell and the pink body is a snap-on hard plastic cover.  I absolutely love this one!



I look forward to my iDiscoverBox and changing out my phone case.  I'm still hoping for an armband and a charging cable!





Share Your Subscription with Unpack the Box

No comments:

Post a Comment