Sunday, March 29, 2015

Beauty Box 5 Review March 2015

Let's see what 5 products Beauty Box 5 picked for me this month!  I really enjoy getting my beauty boxes.  This subscription cost me $99 for the year.


 This is the information card that Beauty Box 5 provides.  It explains each item and lists the price.


 Eslor Introductory Collection ~ (2nd Edition)  I fell in love with Eslor last year thanks to Beauty Box 5.  In fact, I'm almost out of my Replenishing Scrub.  This pack contains the Soothing Refiner & Cleanser, Chlorophyll Lifting Mask, Botanical Peeling Gel, and Firming Collagen Day Cream.  I think the Botanical Peeling Gel is a great product.


 Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Cream ~ This body cream has a strong scent that grows on you.  It's composition includes aloe vera, sweet almond oil, vitamin E, and organic oils.


 Line & Seal Twist Mechanical Eye Liner ~ I received the shade, "Raisin" from Styli-Style.  I have to have black liner so this item did not work for me.  I did like how easily it was to apply.  There was some smudge throughout the day.  


Nanacoco
 Laugh Out Loud Lip Gloss ~ This gloss is from Nanacoco.  I got "The Lift", which is a pink shade with a shimmer finish.  It smells great - really sweet.  


Nanacoco
 Scandalous Thickening Mascara ~ This is a nice mascara!  It has a silicone ball brush that helps thicken and magnify your lashes.  I received the shade, "Very Black".  


I'll use everything except for the eyeliner.  Therefore, I think this box was a win.  What do you think of Beauty Box 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment