Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Nerd Block Classic Review March 2015

Simon Pegg curated the March Nerd Block Classic, which was themed "Simon Says".  I'm a little surprised there's no Star Trek item inside, but the box is still great.


 Nerd Block Classic is $19.99 a month, plus shipping.  There are 3 other subscription options: 3-months, 6-months, and 12-months.  The Nerd Block Classic also includes a t-shirt every month.


 MunnyWorld ~ This is a multicolor edition MunnyWorld vinyl figurine.  It's pretty much a blank canvas that you can design and decorate.  This character is called Raffy.  We got the purple one.


 April Fool's Pranks ~ My son enjoyed this addition to the box.  The whoopee cushion has an awesome design, but is extremely difficult to blow up.  The prank ice cubes are fun.  I like the Batman theme for the pranks.


Star Lord Magnet
 Guardians of the Galaxy Magnet ~ Ryker got a Star Lord magnet!  Our whole family loved the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.  This will be a nice addition to the fridge.


Nerd Do Well ~ An autobiography by the one and only, Simon Pegg!!!  He's given us all he's got in this book and I'm looking forward to reading it.  If it's good enough for Kristen Wiig, then it's good enough for me.  


Nerd Block March 2015
Simon Pegg T-Shirt ~ The perfect saying for the perfect shirt!  My Shaun of the Dead-fan-husband loved this shirt.  I guess my son will be wearing it around the house!


Nerd Block March 2015
Guardians of the Galaxy Nesting Dolls ~ Both of my kids have been so intrigued by these dolls.  The characters are ordered by their size.  This is a Nerd Block exclusive and I think it's so unique.


Any thoughts you'd like to share on the March Nerd Block Classic curated by Simon Pegg?  My son enjoyed the GOTG and Batman stuff and I liked the book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment