Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lilee Review March 2015

I'm so behind on posting this month's boxes!  This is my third Lilee box and I'm very pleased with it! This box caters to women who love nice things.  You will find a variety of items from beauty necessities to trendy accessories.  There are 3 subscription options: monthly - $49, every 4 months - $189, and yearly - $499.
#lileelove
 The March box brings us lace, florals, sparkle, and pinks!


#afterfeather
 Afterfeather Refillable Travel Bottles ~ ($8.95)  I love these little bottles!  I received one in a BB5 last year and it came in handy so many times.  These are perfect for shampoo, conditioner, toner, cleanser, etc.  They meet the TSA liquids requirement as well (holds up to 2 fl oz).  The bottles are made from recycled plastic and I've not had any leaks when traveling with them.  #afterfeather


#kissmybooboo
 Kiss My Boo-Boo Bandages ~ ($4.99)  Look at these sassy little bandages!  There are 24 pink, purple, and red puckered lips to cover up your boo-boos.  My daughter thinks they are a fun novelty and has already used a few of them.  #kissmybooboo


#pattersonpaper
 Patterson Paper Greeting Card ~ ($4.00)  Patterson Paper is a quirky greeting card business with an Etsy storefront.  Check out the Etsy shop here.  They have some awesome bridesmaid and baby cards.  This is a great thinking of you/miss you card.  I'd definitely love getting this in the mail!  #pattersonpaper


#laceyourfacemask
 Calming Chamomile Lace Your Face Mask ~ ($15.00)  This product is so cool!  Dermovia has some serious skin care.  I thought this mask felt great and was extremely interesting in its application.    The chamomile extract soothes the skin and the apple stem cells repair the skin.  I can't wait to see what other masks they come out with!  #laceyourfacemask


#lileelove
 Spring Fling Earrings ~ ($24.75)  I think subscribers received variant colors of these earrings.  I got an aqua pair, which is a color I wear a lot in the springtime.  I think they have a classy look.  Looking forward to wearing.  #lileelove


#bellapierre
 Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick Duo ($39.98)  Wow!  I can't believe we got 2 lipsticks from Bellapierre!  I absolutely LOVE the Cherry Pop shade - it's a beautiful berry red.  The LA Diva is a nude beige and almost is an exact match of my skin tone.  I may use this as a base color to add a pink shade to because it completely masks my natural lip color.  #bellapierre 


#bodyography
 On Point Liquid Liner Pen ~ ($17.00)  I'm sold on this product!  I love liquid eyeliner and this one takes the cake.  It has a stiff tip that's easy to control.  The black is bold and lasts all day long.  I always have a problem with liner smudging and wearing off, but Bodyography's liner has some serious staying power.  #bodyography


#lileelove
 Lilee Feather Scarf ~ ($40.50)  This is a nice spring scarf in peach and grey tones.  It's lightweight and has a stunning print.  I may pair this with olive green or aqua.  #lileelove


Bonus Minis ~ H2O Sea Lotus Body Wash and Dr. Lin Acne Spot Corrector    I'll save the body wash for my travels, but will definitely use the acne spot corrector as needed.


#lovelilee
The value of the March box is $155.17 and I paid $49 for it!  I think Lilee is doing an excellent job providing us with quality products, which I really appreciate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment