Monday, March 23, 2015

Little Lace Box Review March 2014

I can't believe it's the 23rd of March and I haven't written about any of my March boxes.  This has been a busy month, but I'm taking time out to show you my absolute favorite subscription - Little Lace Box.  I believe the March theme is "Here Comes the Sun", which celebrates our triumph over the harsh winter.  This box wakes us up and leads us into spring with items to nourish our mind, body, and soul.  
 I was a little sad to see that several people complained about the various items in past boxes.  I personally love the earrings these girls curate.  If you really don't like personal grooming (cleansing/moisturizing), smelling nice, and looking nice (a variety of jewelry options), then stop getting this box.  I think LLB celebrates the indulgences that make us feel great, strong, and feminine.  I don't want Brianna, Taylor, and Aubrey to stop sending items like this.  When I do get things that aren't my fancy, I don't like to complain about it because I realize that's a risk with subscription boxes.  Honestly, I enjoy sharing the things I don't like with those who do appreciate them.  It's a great feeling to see someone light up because you thought of them. 



 I consider Little Lace Box to be my personal shopping service.  They did a wonderful job with this month's box!  


 All-Natural Urban Spa Sea Sponge ~ ($13.99)  Sea sponges are awesome!  They are so much cleaner than synthetic sponges and inhibit the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold.  I like their exfoliating capabilities as well.  I love how sea sponges don't irritate my sensitive skin.


 Oliva Hair Cleanser and Masque ~ ($31.99)  I can't wait to try this in the morning!  It has a fresh, clean scent and is rich in antioxidants.  The Italian olive oil extracts are supposed to leave hair full, manageable, shiny, soft, and hydrated.


 Kate Spade Water Bottle ~ ($29.99)  This is a glass water bottle with green and turquoise accents.  It's bpa-, phthalate-, and lead-free.  I drink water everyday at work and am so excited to start using this!


12"x12" Gallery Wrap Mounted Canvas Print ~ ($51.99)  Jackpot!  I can't wait to take advantage of this!  All subscribers get to nourish their soul with a high-quality canvas print of their choice!  


I think March's box was a definite win!  I love the canvas print and Kate Spade water bottle.  I also enjoy shower stuff and am looking forward to using the sea sponge and hair set.  Next month's box will feature a kitchen theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment