Saturday, March 7, 2015

Nerd Block Classic Review February 2015

Nerd Block Classic is a geek-themed subscription box from Canada.  The cost is $19.99, plus shipping and always includes a t-shirt.


Nerd Play Trading Cards
 Nerd Play Trading Cards ~ These are trading cards that feature popular cosplayers.  There are 10 cards in a pack, and a total of 144 cards in the series.  These were a big disappointment because out of two packs of 10 cards, 8 were the same in both packs.


Cliccors
 Cliccors ~ These are like fidgets!  My kids have been wearing them as bracelets and playing with them as well.  Surprisingly, Cliccors has kept them pretty occupied.  Ryker's is red and black and he thinks of it as a Deadpool item.  Olivia's is the Nerd Block color scheme.  Nerd Block is holding a contest with the Cliccors and the submissions have been great!


Drum Notepad
 Drum Notepad ~ I love notepads; especially die-cut notepads with pencils!  This set comes with two drumsticks that are pencils.  Guess I'll be rockin' at work.


Saul Goodman VInyl Figure
 Saul Goodman Vinyl Figure ~ Better Call Saul is the prequel to Breaking Bad.  Now Nerd Block subscribers have their own Saul Goodman figure from Titan.  He looks ma-va-lous!


Marvel Star Wars Comic Issue 001 Nerd Block Variant
 Star Wars Comic ~ Nerd Block has given us an exclusive variant cover of Marvel's first issue of Star Wars!  This is my second copy of this issue, but I don't mind because I love variant covers.


Flashsicle T-Shirt
 Flashsicle T-Shirt ~ To me, this design celebrates the new series, The Flash.  I love the connection to Arrow as well.


Nerd Block also announced that Simon Pegg will be curating the March box.  I can't wait to see what he has in store for us!


2 comments:

  1. I was disappointed with the cards too. I also got doubles in the two packs but its not like I really wanted to collect them,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What!?!? You mean you don't want my extra cards?

      Delete