Monday, March 30, 2015

Ipsy Review March 2015

Floral Fantasy is the theme for this month's Ipsy.  
 Ipsy is $10 a month and comes with a glam bag/makeup case.  


 Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow ~ This is the "Fifty Shades" grey shadow.  It's highly pigmented and easily blendable.  I love this color!  I received another Marsk shadow in Vanilla Frosting and these two look great together.  It has a shimmer finish.


 Evelyn Iona Concealer ~ This is a creamy concealer with awesome coverage.  I love how it evens out my skin and masks the redness!  The shade (Flawless) is perfect for my skin.  I usually wear a neutral/beige foundation.


 Equitance Brightening Serum & Spot Corrector ~ I'm really excited to try this.  My skin scars easily and gets dark spots, so I hope this something that will work for me.  The full-sized product is $125 and has great reviews.


 pur-lisse pur-delicate gentle soymilk cleanser & makeup remover ~ I think the pur-lisse moisturizer is great and can't wait to use the cleanser.  It's a gentle, non-irritating blend of soy milk, soy proteins, whole oat, and white tea.


 NYX Butter Lipstick ~ I received the shade, "Pops", which is a mauve shade.  It's really close to my lip color, but adds a hint of pink to my lips.  My daughter received the shade, "Little Susie", which is deep pink with yellow undertone.  I like Pops better.  This lipstick melts like butter on your lips.  It's quite moisturizing too!


I've enjoyed playing with my Ipsy products this month!  The cosmetic bag is very pretty and has a bright, springy feel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment