Sunday, July 13, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Review July 2014




One of my defining moments was becoming a mother.  The July Beauty Box 5 is about celebrating those defining moments in our life.  I found it nice to take time to reflect on those things!


 July's 5 products include skin care, hair care, and cosmetics!



 Anna Naturals Glowing Mama Walnut Face and Body Scrub ~ Anna Naturals is a company dedicated to providing natural, safe products that are free of chemicals and additives.  They cater to expecting mothers with their "safe for your baby" products.  Glowing Mama Walnut Face and Body scrub is vegan and cruelty free!  It has a mild citrus scent.  I'm going to use it on my elbows, knees, and feet.



 Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment ~ Argan oil is awesome for your hair!   It's loaded with vitamins and antioxidants that moisturize and de-frizz your mane.  Apply to wet hair for ten minutes and rinse.  Results should last for two weeks.



 Body Drench Candy Licious Lip Balm ~ Goodbye Chapstick, hello Body Drench!  I love how this stuff feels!  Not waxy or heavy, but very moisturizing.  I got Cotton Candy, which smells soooo good.  The slim design is perfect for my clutch wallet.



 Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil ~ When talking about wants and needs, eyeliner is definitely a need!  It keeps me from looking like a little boy!  This full-sized product is soft enough to glide on, yet draws a solid, smudge-free line.  I like that it didn't take a lot of pressure to apply.



 Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara ~ Another full-sized product!  Created with a lacquered formula, this mascara adds volume and length to your eyelashes!  It boasts high shine, lengthening fibers.  I think this is a thinner mascara because I needed several coats of it.  It didn't clump, which was really nice.



At only $12 a month, I find this subscription to be an absolute steal!  I purchased a year's worth of Beauty Box 5 for only $99, which saved me $45.  Very happy with this month's box!  

No comments:

Post a Comment