Friday, July 18, 2014

The Style Box Review July 2014

I must say, this month's Style Box is golden!  Socialbliss tells us not to let anyone dull our sparkle.  Once again, #TheStyleBox has partnered with Melie Bianco, which means this box is awesome!  There is a metallic theme to this shipment, which is a hot summer 2014 trend.  I believe it shipped earlier than expected.
Socialbliss



Monthly Subscription BoxesSubscription Boxes


Oscar de La Renta Esprit D'Oscar Rollerball
 Oscar de La Renta Esprit D'Oscar Rollerball ~ ($25) Created for today's on-the-go woman, this rollerball is the perfect size for your purse or suitcase.  This isn't a perfume sample, but a full sized product.   It gets its floral scent from Egyptian jasmine, orange flower, and iris.  The longer I have it on, the more I like it!


Socialbliss
 "Drop of Gold" Bead Earrings ~ ($10) I just bought a pair of silver stud earrings yesterday for work.  I'm so happy to get a pair of gold earrings today!  These are more subtle for work, yet sophisticated.  


Fit-to-Flare Lashes
 Fit-to-Flare Lashes ~ ($2) These are going to be fun to play with!  They are single flare eyelashes that give you a more natural look while creating fuller lashes.  I think I'll wear these to a wedding I'm going to tomorrow.  This is one of my favorite items.

  
Body Chain Necklace
 Body Chain Necklace ~ I'm so glad this has a dual application because I'm not sure I have the confidence or courage to wear this as a body chain.  Even though I'm a body chain wimp, I think it's so pretty and will look just as good as a necklace.  


Metallic Melie Maven Bag
 Metallic Melie Maven Bag ~ Melie Bianco is a handbag company in California that creates top-of-the-line purses at affordable prices.  I got the gold clutch, which will spice up that summertime special occasion.  I think it's a little too big for a clutch, but is perfect as a shoulder bag.  


#TheStyleBox
I can't wait to start using this month's Style Box.  I'll definitely get a lot of use out of the jewelry pieces.  The box is $39.95 a month, plus $9.95 shipping.  I get the 3-month plan for $140.85, which saves $8.  

No comments:

Post a Comment