Sunday, July 27, 2014

iDiscoverBox Review July 2014

I'm impressed.  This is the first month I've received a phone case with an actual design on it!  iDiscoverBox is a subscription company that sends 3 cell phone accessories every month.  I usually get two phone cases and an additional item.  For a 1-year subscription, you only pay $9.99 a month.


monthly subscription boxes
 USB Car Charger Adapter ~ These are so handy for the drive home from work.  I like to charge my phone during my thirty minute return drive.  This adapter plugs into your lighter and you attach your USB charging cable to it.  



Subscription Boxes
 Phone Case ~ This phone case is black and white and features a kickstand.  It's a combination of hard plastic and rubber.  It's very sturdy and does an excellent job protecting your phone.  The kickstand is in landscape position, turning your phone into the perfect video watching device!  


Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case
 Phone Case ~ Woo hoo, my first decorative case from iDiscoverBox!  For the Galaxy Note 3, iDiscoverBox tends to send solid colored cases or two-toned cases.  This is the first case I've received with a design!  It features three owls in the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil stance.  The rest of the case is covered with animal prints and flowers.  I love it and will probably use it all month!


Monthly Subscription Boxes
If you like changing your phone case, you should look into iDiscoverBox.  I'm still hoping for an armband!  

No comments:

Post a Comment